Skip to main content
Megan
Megan

Tillsonburg, Ontario · From October 2016

I am a 30 year old Canadian born God loving girl, born in Yarmouth- Nova scotia. Right now we live in Ontario, hoping to own our first home after our... View more

I am a 30 year old Canadian born God loving girl, born in Yarmouth- Nova scotia. Right now we live in Ontario, hoping to own our first home after our marriage. I am a vegan & my "husband to be" is also. My dream is to become a Fine Art Artist & hope to open up an art gallery.

Happily married 🎉

June 17, 2018

2133days 6hrs
Joey
Splurge or Save: Venue?
Joey, On August 21, 2017 at 08:56

This week's game is all about budgeting. We want to know what wedding items you'll be splurging on, and where you'll be saving money. So... Will you splurge or save on your wedding venue? Are you...

Nelly, tuesday 24-Sep-19 94
Zoë
Shoes with heel VS without heel
Zoë, On July 3, 2017 at 06:05

Hello everyone! We all know that finding the perfect shoe is a big effort. Time to choose! Shoes with or without heels? A. With heels B. Without heels *** pinterest Follow here >>Open neckline...

Charlene, sunday 24-Dec-17 71
Zoë
When did he pop the question?
Zoë, On June 19, 2017 at 07:05

Hello lovely brides-to-be! GAME WIN Next question is a really important one. We want to know. When did he pop the question? *** pinterest Follow >>Your favorite gift

Clare, friday 4-Sep-20 149
Zoë
10 Stages Every Bride Goes Through
Zoë, On May 23, 2017 at 07:05

Hi everyone! Today I share you the 10 stages every Bride-to-be goes through! (in GIF's) Are you ready?? Click on the first one.. >> When your future husband proposes and you say yes When you...

Faith, tuesday 20-Jun-17 4
Megan
Fear of public speaking
Megan, On May 19, 2017 at 00:08

Anyone have a fear of speaking in public? I know they will all be my family and friends, but I have had a fear (unwilling almost) of public speaking. I have soo much I would like to say including my...

Kayla, thursday 22-Jun-17 10
Emilie
Will you call your in-laws mom and dad?
Emilie, On March 30, 2017 at 10:05

Hey lovely brides-to-be! Once you say "I Do", your two families become officially one. Will you call your in-laws mom and dad? Image: Pinterest

Sarah, wednesday 14-Mar-18 41
Danielle
Guest invites
Danielle, On May 18, 2017 at 23:16

What do you think the rule of thumb is for inviting people that invited you to their wedding? There are a number of weddings that I have attended in the last couple of years and since then I have...

Vinod, wednesday 10-Jan-18 13
Emilie
Will you make a keepsake box?
Emilie, On December 16, 2016 at 19:05

Hi wonderful ladies You're making amazing things for your wedding and you should defenitely keep great memories of these! Will you make a keepsake box? What will you put in yours?

Vinod, tuesday 16-Jan-18 9
Zoë
10 Alternative Wedding Ring Cushions
Zoë, On April 11, 2017 at 05:42

Hello Girls! Chekc out this lovely ring cushions... Witch one is your favorite? 1. Wedding ring cushions 2. Wedding ring cushions 3. Wedding ring cushions 4. Wedding ring cushions 5. Wedding ring...

Vinod, tuesday 16-Jan-18 11
Zoë
I love it, I don't love it. Your bridal shoes
Zoë, On May 18, 2017 at 04:31

Hi lovely brides! We have to look pretty from head to toe! Time to choose our wedding shoes. A. B. *** pinterest Follow >> I love it, I don't love it. Your bridal bouquet

Sonja, monday 7-Aug-17 30
Zoë
I love it, I don't love it. Your bridal bouquet
Zoë, On May 18, 2017 at 04:32

Hi lovely people! I love it, I don't love it. Slowly we are discovering your wedding look. Now it's time to choose your bridal bouquet. A. B. *** pinterest Follow >> I love it, I don't love it....

Sonja, monday 7-Aug-17 29
Zoë
I love it, I don't love it.. Your bridal veil
Zoë, On May 18, 2017 at 04:32

Hello lovely people! We are coming to the end. Completing our wedding look. Time to choose our bridal veil. A. B. *** pinterest Did you like the game? Want to share something? Start a new discussion:...

Sonja, monday 7-Aug-17 32
Megan
Couples getting married on 8/May/2018 in Ontario
Megan, On May 17, 2017 at 10:06

Hi! I am new to Wedding wire so I am navigating through the whole website to get an idea of how this all works... So I ended up here The date to our wedding is such an important date to me; where-as...

Zoë, friday 19-May-17 67
Zoë
Honeymoon: national or international destination?
Zoë, On April 24, 2017 at 04:35

Hi lovely brides-to-be! We’ve arrived at the last question of this game. Will you go on a national or an international destination for your honeymoon? *** pinterest Follow >> Last step of this...

Marcia, saturday 21-Apr-18 309
Zoë
Round or rectangular tables?

Hi everyone! We are getting closer to the end of this game. Don’t forget - if you finish everything, you will win a gift. Next question: Will you be using round or rectangular tables? *** pinterest...

doucette2thompson, wednesday 28-Feb-18 314
Zoë
Main course: meat or fish?

Hi everyone! Having fun? Let’s keep going! Next question: Will you be serving your guests meat or fish as a main course? *** pinterest Follow >> Round or rectangular tables?

doucette2thompson, wednesday 28-Feb-18 325
Zoë
How many vendors have you booked?

Hello lovely brides! If you want to receive this gift, you will have the answer a few more questions. Next question: How many vendors have you booked? *** pinterest Follow >> Main course: meat...

doucette2thompson, wednesday 28-Feb-18 319
Zoë
How many guests will you invite?

Hello lovely brides-to-be! Whether you’re inviting every cousin, coworker and friend or just having a small, intimate gathering, the most important part is saying, “I do”! So the next question is: How...

doucette2thompson, wednesday 28-Feb-18 331
Zoë
In which province are you tying the knot?

Hello lovely brides-to-be! Remember that this week the quiz is all about planning a wedding. If you complete all the steps, you will win a GIFT! Next question: In which province are you tying the...

Cynthia, monday 16-Apr-18 336
Zoë
What month are you getting married?

Hello lovely brides-to-be! The game of this week will be all about planning your wedding. Don’t forget that you can win a gift! First question: What month are you getting married? *** pinterest...

Marcia, thursday 19-Apr-18 430
Zoë
Help this bride choose her short dress!
Zoë, On May 8, 2017 at 04:28

Hi lovely bride-to be! Many brides have a short wedding dress for when it’s time to dance. Let’s help this bride choose the best one. A. B. ** Pinterest Follow >>Help this bride choose her...

Bethany, monday 4-Dec-17 80

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics