Skip to main content
Megan
Curious June 2018 Ontario

Couples getting married on 8/May/2018 in Ontario

Megan, on May 17, 2017 at 10:06 Posted in Ontario 0
Saved

Hi!

I am new to Wedding wire so I am navigating through the whole website to get an idea of how this all works... So I ended up here Smiley smile

The date to our wedding is such an important date to me; where-as it was my dads birthday, my dad passed away when I was 21 & therefore he wont be physically there. I thought of what a great idea to plan the big day, of me and my love becoming one on the day my dad was born! I am sure he would be very happy and I will be able to feel like he is there even more on this now double special day.

Not only that but on a more minor note this will also mend a date from the passed. When I was 17 years old I was hit walking by a car on May 8th.

I believe May 8th has it's ups and downs but for sure I am looking at this day, as I have been for long time as my dads birth and with the added bond of my Robbie and I.

God blessed me and is blessing me with life in so many ways on May, 8

I honestly hope that you all find true happieness through your marriageon May 8th. I know it has been a long road but always be thankful for the ups and downs either way because Gods will always leads us in the right direction

Thank you for reading!!

Megan

• Zoë
    Master June 2020 Ontario
    Zoë ·
    • Dispute

Hi Megan! Congrats on your engagement!! Are you excited? Smiley love That's so nice of you. It's a great idea and really special! Smiley heart Maybe you can meet the other girls from Ontario: Loni - Couples getting married on 15/September/2018 in Ontario and Dana - Calligraphy. How is everythin going? You already find your dress? xx

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

ReCaptcha Verification failed. Please try again.

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics