Skip to main content
A
Ashley

Collingwood, Ontario · From June 2016

Born and raised in Collingwood, ON. Went to College in Peterborough, ON and University in Edmonton, AB. Moved back to Ontario in 2012 and met Clayton.... View more

Born and raised in Collingwood, ON. Went to College in Peterborough, ON and University in Edmonton, AB. Moved back to Ontario in 2012 and met Clayton. From 2013 to now we have welcomed three amazing children into this world; Benjamin, Scarlett and Piper. I have the most amazing parents and family anyone could ask for.

Happily married 🎉

June 9, 2018

2145days 14hrs
A
First Dance? Short & Sweet
Ashley, On February 13, 2018 at 12:54

We really need a short, UP to Date show song for first dance. my fiancé does not like large groups and getting up in front of people. please leave comments

Bianca, wednesday 21-Feb-18 8
M
Outdoor venues- south western ontario
Melissa, On January 26, 2017 at 07:38

Hi everyone!We are still trying to find a venue for our September 2018 wedding, we live in southwestern Ontario near Collingwood. We are looking for a rustic outdoor venue. Barns welcome!Any...

Ashley, tuesday 13-Feb-18 7
Logan
moh - Opinion
Logan, On November 15, 2017 at 23:03

So... Everyone knows that we are soon to be married, but I don't have a MOH!!!!! Honestly, with all the doubt that I get from my "friends" I don't really know whether or not I should have...

Danielle, wednesday 28-Feb-18 11
Jen
Couples getting married on 9/June/2018 in Ontario
Jen, On February 17, 2017 at 16:05

Hey ladies! I'm getting married in Thunder Bay, Ontario on the same day where are you all from?

Jen, wednesday 25-Apr-18 6
Julie-Ann
Bathroom baskets
Julie-Ann, On February 13, 2018 at 09:04

Do people still do the baskets of products in the bathrooms?

Vinod, wednesday 14-Feb-18 14
Breanne
Flip Flop Baskets
Breanne, On February 13, 2018 at 10:09

Hey all, What are your thoughts on the flip flop baskets for guests? Will you be having one or is it something you find frivolous? Flip Flop Basket

Kristi, friday 3-Aug-18 20
Bianca
Photography - how much?
Bianca, On February 8, 2018 at 11:18

Hey everyone! Just wondering how much of your budget you're allocating to photography? I'm on the cusp of booking one and just need to know if what's she's charging is reasonable. The basic price fits...

Mandy, wednesday 3-Oct-18 37
A
Real Flowers - Make myself?
Ashley, On February 10, 2018 at 11:09

I really want to do the Flowers and Boutiniers myself. Ive watched all the YouTube vidoes and it seems do-able. Any tips? Im very crafty person and good at these types of things but family thinks it...

Jen, monday 12-Feb-18 4 76

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics