Scotia

Cambridge, Ontario · From May 2023

🕐 WEDDING COUNTDOWN...

July 20, 2024

91days 18hrs : 48min
KELLY
Save the Date Etiquette
KELLY, On April 14, 2023 at 11:31

Good morning Beautiful people, I have a dilemma, my father had been sick for some time and passed away over Easter. We had planned to send out our STDs in the next week or so. To be respectful, we...

KELLY, thursday 11-May-23 23
Brittany
Who Said "i Love You" First?
Brittany, On February 14, 2023 at 10:08

Hello Everyone! In honors of Valentine's Day, I was wondering who said I love you first? With my fiancé and I; I said it first. We were hanging out after I finally moved back to Edmonton where we were...

Katelyn, monday 8-May-23 7
Jackie
What kind of bride are you?
Jackie, On April 12, 2023 at 12:31

I have some friends planning their wedding, it is a month before mine takes place; my planning is done, and they have barely started. Got me curious to know, where do you lie on the bride spectrum?...

Nelly, sunday 14-Apr-24 27
Katrina
Walking down the aisle with your son?
Katrina, On April 16, 2023 at 21:18

Hey all, I'm just curious about everyone's thoughts on walking down the aisle with someone other than your father. I know it's tradition to have your dad walk you down the aisle but I'm thinking about...

Derek, sunday 29-Oct-23 35 2
Trisha
Photographer
Trisha, On May 5, 2023 at 09:17

Hey ladies! Just a quick question. I’m curious as to how much you are paying for your photographer. Currently mine is booked for 6 hrs @ $3000. Is this insane or close to normal? TIA! 😊

Jen, friday 26-May-23 29
Scotia
Looking for Shower Theme Suggestions
Scotia, On May 8, 2023 at 11:25

Hello all im just posting looking for some suggestions for themes for my wedding shower. My fiance and I are more non-traditional and instead of having a bridal shower we want to host a shower for...

Jennifer, wednesday 10-May-23 4 55

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics