Tara

Moose Jaw, Saskatchewan · From January 2022

Happily married 🎉

May 13, 2023

347days 5hrs
Jaime
Kids goodie bags
Jaime, On January 14, 2023 at 18:47

Hi everyone, I want to make the kid's goodie bags to keep them occupied during dinner. Has anyone else made these, and if so, what did you include? Thanks Jaime

Matilda, sunday 8-Oct-23 11
C
Flowers
Carolin, On April 13, 2023 at 23:02

Hi everyone, I am DIYing my Center pieces using lanterns with fairy lights. I will use some greenery and votives, as well. I think I will have real flowers for the bouquets and boutonnières. What...

Tara, tuesday 30-May-23 5
Amanda
How many Cake Tiers?!
Amanda, On March 29, 2023 at 11:16

Are you stacking your wedding cake sky high or do you love the clean look of a single tier?! Or are you and you future spouse switching it up with different delicious desserts like donuts, cupcakes or...

Nelly, sunday 14-Apr-24 34 1
Katrina
Walking down the aisle with your son?
Katrina, On April 16, 2023 at 21:18

Hey all, I'm just curious about everyone's thoughts on walking down the aisle with someone other than your father. I know it's tradition to have your dad walk you down the aisle but I'm thinking about...

Derek, sunday 29-Oct-23 35 2
Jackie
What kind of bride are you?
Jackie, On April 12, 2023 at 12:31

I have some friends planning their wedding, it is a month before mine takes place; my planning is done, and they have barely started. Got me curious to know, where do you lie on the bride spectrum?...

Nelly, sunday 14-Apr-24 27
Julie
Time to Share - How Did You Meet your Fh/spouse?
Julie, On February 13, 2023 at 12:41

Is it just me? Or are you also feeling extra lovey this month cause of Valentine's Day? Let's share how we met your significant other. I met my FH on a dating app 7 years ago. I saw his profile and...

Nelly, wednesday 17-Apr-24 100 3
T
Dress woes-advice on how to make it up to friends
Tara, On February 21, 2023 at 18:17

So I found my dress in August. Was assured that the dress wouldn't take long to arrive (told it takes 6-8 weeks to make) We did the start of a deposit in Sept, and then the rest of it in October...

Carine, thursday 23-Feb-23 9
T
Table linens
Tara, On January 3, 2023 at 14:21

Has anyone used efavormart? I'm trying to find linens that are affordable (and not plastic) I don't want to rent them as the cost is crazy where I am for rentals.

Tara, thursday 5-Jan-23 4

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics