Skip to main content
Lizzy
Lizzy

Woodstock, Ontario · From November 2021

Happily married 🎉

August 6, 2022

643days 7hrs
Hailey
Will you be including a boquet and garter toss?
Hailey, On May 22, 2022 at 16:36

The Garter toss now aways is like the boquet toss but for the gentlemen. While the groom takes the garter off the brides leg all the gents stand up and catch the garter that's thrown by the groom!...

Yami, tuesday 14-Jun-22 41
Lizzy
Raffle ticket prize ideas?
Lizzy, On February 11, 2022 at 20:53

Hey everyone! We're starting to plan our engagement party in Ontario, and we're trying to think of good prize ideas. The tricky part is most of my fiancé's family lives in 3 different provinces, so...

Hank, monday 14-Feb-22 3
Maggnard-Smanta
What are your opinion on party favors? Do you plan on having them?
Maggnard-Smanta, On January 4, 2022 at 11:30

I honestly don't know what do give out as party favors! I want something the guest can keep and remember. We have a videobooth, but I was wondering if it was necessary to give out something else. I...

Maggnard-Smanta, sunday 27-Feb-22 67 1
Lizzy
Invite ceremony musician to reception?
Lizzy, On January 17, 2022 at 22:57

Hey everyone! We’ve asked my friend to play music for our ceremony, but she isn’t comfortable performing solo, so I asked my former private music teacher to accompany her. My friend is invited to the...

Rayanne, thursday 20-Jan-22 2 77
Melanie
Alcohol budget (toonie bar for 100 people)
Melanie, On January 11, 2022 at 04:20

What was or is everyone’s budget for alcohol? We are doing a toonie bar with about 100 people in attendance

KELLY, saturday 5-Feb-22 19 1
Kate
Couples getting married on August 6, 2022 in Ontario
Kate, On April 19, 2021 at 13:15

We all picked a great day I think! 😎😎

Lizzy, tuesday 11-Jan-22 8
Kate
Premarital Counselling
Kate, On January 9, 2022 at 17:25

Hi all! Curious to know if anyone has done/is going to do premarital counselling? I’ve always been a believer in therapy and recently decided I’d feel better if we did this though I know my fiancé is...

Jessica, monday 22-Aug-22 5
Emilie
8 ideas of tea length wedding dresses
Emilie, On October 5, 2016 at 07:05

Hi lovely brides-to-be How old were you when you first started dreaming of your wedding dress? Did you ever think you would go for a short wedding dress... It's pretty, modern and elegant and should...

Lizzy, tuesday 11-Jan-22 6
Lizzy
Different coloured dresses for small bridal party?
Lizzy, On January 4, 2022 at 19:46

Hey everyone! I'm starting to look into bridal party attire, and I need another opinion on this! We have a small wedding party (3 bridesmaids, 3 groomsmen). Originally I was thinking of all three...

Lizzy, tuesday 11-Jan-22 9

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics