Skip to main content
Stefanie-Ann
Stefanie-Ann

Ponoka, Alberta · From March 2021

Just an little Alberta girl, trying to make it in a big scary world.

Happily married 🎉

August 20, 2022

607days 18hrs
Lise
Toxic Bridesmaid ?
Lise, On December 30, 2021 at 01:57

So I have a situation... One of my bridesmaids is exhibiting some toxic behaviours and I want to know if I should absolutely cut her out of my wedding party or just stick it out. I'm just feeling...

Maggnard-Smanta, monday 3-Jan-22 12 1
Stefanie-Ann
Couples getting married on August 20, 2022 in Alberta
Stefanie-Ann, On June 26, 2021 at 00:47

Hey all! It's amazing and great we all have the same wedding date! Would love to get to know you

Stefanie-Ann, friday 20-Aug-21 6 1
Stefanie-Ann
Removing a wedding party member
Stefanie-Ann, On July 1, 2021 at 21:14

I never thought I would have to make a post like this, however it has unfortunately had to come to a time where I feel like I have to do it. I have a bridesmaid who as of late has been showing a lot...

Stefanie-Ann, monday 5-Jul-21 8
Natalie
Save the dates - too early?
Natalie, On July 1, 2021 at 16:04

Hello! I am a Canadian bride and where I live we don’t usually do Save the Dates. But because of the pandemic, I am a bit worried about all my family and friends who have to book flights and all the...

Amanda, monday 5-Jul-21 20
A
Wagon for ring bearer
Allison, On July 1, 2021 at 20:56

We had to move our wedding due to COVId and decided to have a baby in between - our baby will be 3 months at the wedding and I want him pulled in a wagon with a sign that says “daddy here comes mommy”...

Karen, monday 5-Jul-21 4
Amanda
Engagement Rings
Amanda, On June 24, 2021 at 12:18

Let's see everyone's engagement rings! Show them off!! This is mine from Charm Diamond Centres from the collection My Diamond Story

Amanda, friday 20-Aug-21 89
Stefanie-Ann
Wedding Registry
Stefanie-Ann, On June 26, 2021 at 12:16

Do we need one? Is it worth it? If so what would you put on it? My fiancé and I are both in our 30’s and we’re both beside ourselves on making one without sounding “needy” so to speak. Thanks!

Stefanie-Ann, saturday 26-Jun-21 7
Liberty
Cricut Wedding Projects
Liberty, On June 13, 2021 at 21:39

I spontaneously bought a Cricut Joy today! It was on sale and I've been thinking about getting one for a bit! If you have a Cricut, share some of the wedding projects you've done with it!!

Stefanie-Ann, saturday 26-Jun-21 25 1
Stefanie-Ann
Trying to seat the family
Stefanie-Ann, On June 25, 2021 at 01:46

My fiancé's mom is really the only family he has. However he does have some friends from back east coming. My question is where would you place my mother in law? I have a pretty big family, so I'm not...

Stefanie-Ann, friday 25-Jun-21 6

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics