Brittany & Ryan

Toronto, Ontario · From October 2020

Happily married 🎉

July 22, 2022

637days 6hrs
Brittany & Ryan
Rehearsal Dinner recommendations Niagara + area
Brittany & Ryan, On March 19, 2022 at 22:49

Hi there, Any suggestions for rehearsal dinner recommendations for Niagara or surrounding area? Thanks, Brittany

Rayanne, sunday 20-Mar-22 4
Kelsey
Is your wedding date a special date in your relationship?
Kelsey, On June 21, 2021 at 18:52

Did you pick your wedding date to coincide with any special date in your relationship? Maybe it's your anniversary of dating, your first date, etc? I'm curious how many people do this. I think it's...

Brittany & Ryan, thursday 15-Jul-21 42 1
Brittany & Ryan
Hair and Make up
Brittany & Ryan, On July 15, 2021 at 14:35

Looking for some guidance for those of you who had hired Hair and MUA. My wedding is July 22, 2022. I have inquired with a Hair + MUA that I am interested in hiring for the day of my wedding to do my...

Michelle, friday 16-Jul-21 5
Brittany & Ryan
Full time wedding planner
Brittany & Ryan, On May 7, 2021 at 22:09

Hi there, Back at the beginning of our wedding planning, we decided to hire a full time wedding planner as we are planning a wedding out of province and both work full time. Initially, she was very...

Vinod, thursday 27-May-21 6
Courtney
Jack & Jill: Door Prize Ideas
Courtney, On March 4, 2021 at 21:18

Hello everyone! I know there's been other post about Jack and Jill's, but I just wanted a couple other ideas. We're currently planning an online Jack and Jill. We'll have "entry fees"...

Hank, friday 9-Apr-21 5
Amanda
Couples getting married on July 22, 2022 in Ontario
Amanda, On March 31, 2021 at 14:06

I don't know if this is your first time planning your wedding, or your second, third and even fourth postponement for your wedding or maybe you are already married and now just doing the reception but...

Brittany & Ryan, friday 9-Apr-21 2
Brittany & Ryan
Neon Signs
Brittany & Ryan, On February 19, 2021 at 00:39

Hey, I was thinking about ordering some neon signs for behind the head table. Has anyone ordered one and have recommendations? What size did you order? Thanks!

Stacey Tc, sunday 11-Apr-21 5
Caro
Recently engaged - do i book a venue for 2021?
Caro, On December 8, 2020 at 22:19

Hi brides! We got engaged at the end of October 2020 and I’ve been slow to plan with the covid unknowns. With the latest announcement that Ontario will get the vaccine for phase 1 within the next...

Kara, saturday 2-Jan-21 19
Brittany & Ryan
Venue recommendations?
Brittany & Ryan, On December 13, 2020 at 19:35

Hi there, Looking for venue recommendations similar to Kurtz Orchards in Niagara on the Lake. Unfortunately, it is outside our budget, and closes pretty early in the night (midnight). . We are open to...

Hank, sunday 13-Dec-20 1 130
Laura
Flowers/decor? Need help!
Laura, On November 26, 2020 at 11:33

Hey brides! Does anyone know exactly how much is reasonable to be spending on flowers for your venue? The quotes I'm getting seem insane. Any help would be appreciated! Getting married in September of...

Brittany & Ryan, sunday 13-Dec-20 14 2
Brittany & Ryan
#Hashtag help!
Brittany & Ryan, On December 13, 2020 at 18:20

Hi Everyone, Id love some help on coming up with a hashtag for our wedding! My name is Brittany and my fiance's name is Ryan, last name to be: Castelo. I checked out those online generators and the...

Hank, sunday 13-Dec-20 2 121

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics