Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Amanda
Expert July 2022 Ontario

Couples getting married on July 22, 2022 in Ontario

Amanda, on March 31, 2021 at 14:06 Posted in Ontario 0 2

I don't know if this is your first time planning your wedding, or your second, third and even fourth postponement for your wedding or maybe you are already married and now just doing the reception but besides any of that ... ONLY 15 more months!!!!!!!!!!!!!Smiley laugh & Congratulations on your engagement and/or marriage!!!!!!
I know that sounds like forever but it will come FASTER than you can ever believe.

What have you planned so far?
Are you getting excited for your BIG day?
What Theme did you choose?
Do you have anything SPECIAL you are doing on that day?
Will you be doing a save the date? Classic invitations or e-invites?

Tell me about your wedding planning and lets get prepared and excited together!

2 Comments

Latest activity by Brittany & Ryan, on April 9, 2021 at 17:43
  • Brittany & Ryan
    Beginner July 2022 Ontario
    Brittany & Ryan ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hi Amanda,

So far, we have only (just recently) locked in our reception and ceremony location. We booked a wedding planner to help, and are currently working on deciding on a photographer! Were going with a monochromatic wedding color scheme and lots of greenery!

We will likely skip save the dates, because in these times its so unpredictable and to have to resend and resend seems like a waste of money and time IMO. We were thinking we will likely just send out our invitations a little bit earlier. We were looking at sending invitations but doing RSVPs online!

I would be interested in hearing where everyone else decided for reception/ceremony!

• Joey
    WeddingWire Admin May 2015 Maryland
    Joey ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

You're definitely not alone, Amanda! It looks like some of our other July 2022 couples are finding Covid clauses making it into vendor contracts, setting their guest list size, and thinking about dresses - Weddings for summer 2022?

What have you worked on already?

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics