Skip to main content
Tracy
Tracy

Brantford, Ontario · From May 2016

born and raised in england, emigrated to canada when i was 10 years old, i am now 46 years old, and this will be my first wedding...guess i was waiting... View more

born and raised in england, emigrated to canada when i was 10 years old, i am now 46 years old, and this will be my first wedding...guess i was waiting for the right one....we met online and we instantly felt like we'd known each other our whole lives, we are best friends, have so much in common - everything was sunshine and butterflies then the s*$t hit the fan, the bottom of our fluffy cloud fell out, there has been so many sad/bad things happen...more than 3...so i felt i was cursed, but he has been by my side through all of it, so I know he's my one and only.

Happily married 🎉

May 26, 2018

2134days 1hrs

Stephanie commented:

2142 days ago

Your wedding day is so close! Getting excited? I hope you are able to find some time to relax amongst any last minute planning. All the best on your wedding day!

Lynnie commented:

2143 days ago

Your wedding is coming up so soon!!! 💙 If you need a fun diversion you should play our new game this week - "Has wedding planning taken over your life?" https://www.weddingwire.ca/forums/has-wedding-planning-taken-over-your-life-new-game--t16137

Tracy commented:

2143 days ago

Getting so excited for my upcoming wedding may 26...i am bursting with excitement. I have everything confirmed..checked and double checked...just waiting on the day

Lynnie commented:

2157 days ago

It's finally your wedding month!! Come chat with your fellow May brides about how you're feeling and what you still have left to do: https://www.weddingwire.ca/forums/may-2018-brides--t15713

Bianca commented:

2163 days ago

Hey Tracy! You're a month out from your wedding and must be so excited! I hope you do a BAM because I love looking at barn weddings! Best of luck :)

Tracy

I earned a badge!

2253 days ago

Curious

You love to go through all the articles and soak up all our tips and ideas. As you've commented on an article, you've earned this badge.

Tracy

I earned a badge!

2253 days ago

Shutterbug

Photographers take note! Your photos are an inspiration to us all. This badge is granted when you’ve posted 20 photos.

Tracy

I earned a badge!

2253 days ago

Vogue

A picture IS worth a thousand words! You've earned this badge for sharing your first photo with the Community.

Tracy

I earned a badge!

2253 days ago

Break the Ice

We were hoping to hear what you had to say! You've broken the ice by sharing your thoughts in your very first discussion. We can't wait to see where the conversation goes.

Explore more

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics