Skip to main content
Sarah
Sarah

'Surrey', British Columbia · From March 2018

We postponed our wedding due to covid-19 it’s been an emotional rollercoaster to say the least 🎢 After many tears I realized that we have already been... View more

We postponed our wedding due to covid-19 it’s been an emotional rollercoaster to say the least 🎢 After many tears I realized that we have already been together for 11 years and have an amazing blended family so one more isn’t going to hurt us.If you want to chat or ask any questions I’m here 💜

Happily married 🎉

August 29, 2021

1031days 16hrs

Discussions

Sarah
Searching for this exact dress
Sarah of Wedding fashion, On February 28, 2019 at 19:22

Does anyone know what the actual item number and designer is for this dress?I am in love but it’s over budget and I want to see who else has it. If anyone has seen it locally please let me know...

Sarah, tuesday 12-Mar-19 9 130
Sarah
What questions do you ask a potential bartender before hiring?
Sarah of Wedding reception, On February 22, 2019 at 18:45

So I’m meeting a potential bartender for my 2020 wedding and I’m not really sure what the heck I should be asking?I figure if she has experience and a serving it right certificate I’m good to go lol.

Sarah, tuesday 12-Mar-19 4 73
Sarah
What kind of food are you serving?
Sarah of Wedding reception, On March 2, 2019 at 14:03

Hey ladies I’m 17 months away from my wedding which sounds like a long time but it’s coming fast.We are planning on doing buffet style food but we are doing it ourselves with the help of our friends...

Vinod, wednesday 6-Mar-19 14 152
Sarah
Seamstress in Metrovancouver and surrounding areas
Sarah of British Columbia, On February 27, 2019 at 20:49

Where in the Vancouver-Aldergrove areas can I find an amazing seamstress that won’t break the bank?I am buying a dress from Everything But the Groom and it will need a few alterations to make it...

Sarah, wednesday 27-Feb-19 46
Sarah
Where do you put the bar?
Sarah of Wedding reception, On February 14, 2019 at 16:40

So I plan on hiring a bartender but I’m not sure where to set her up or even how to set up the bar?I don’t have a portable bar at all at my venue but there is a kitchen with a pass through window.Is...

Vinod, saturday 23-Feb-19 13 95
Sarah
Gazebo decor
Sarah of Wedding ceremony, On January 31, 2019 at 21:15

How much is everyone paying for gazebo decor and ceremony set up?I am purchasing the curtains and have already bought the wisteria vines that I want but I don’t know if it makes sense to set...

Sarah, saturday 2-Feb-19 8 72
Sarah
Photo charms for the bouquet
Sarah of Wedding fashion, On January 31, 2019 at 22:01

Where is the best place to get photo lockers or charms to add to your bouquet?I am in Surrey,BC 🇨🇦 but willing to buy online.

Sarah, friday 1-Feb-19 8 92
Sarah
Brides looking for flower vines - I found some amazing ones!
Sarah of DIY, On January 19, 2019 at 15:08

I know I’m not the only one looking to dress up a drab backdrop for the head table and I’m excited to share my budget friendly find!I searched the internet high and low and finally found some amazing...

Candace, saturday 26-Jan-19 13 186
Sarah
Couples getting married on 29/august/2020 in British Columbia
Sarah of British Columbia, On January 19, 2019 at 14:57

Hello ladies and gentlemen my name is Sarah and my fiancé is Barry we are getting married August 29,2020 in MapleRidge.We are doing most of the decor ourselves but would love to know if anyone is...

Tori, sunday 20-Jan-19 3 138
Sarah
Getting ready
Sarah of Before the wedding, On April 1, 2018 at 15:17

For those of you not getting ready at home or at a hotel how did you set the room up?The venue I like is an open hall and I will be setting it all up the night before for the reception.I’m wondering...

Sarah, wednesday 4-Apr-18 13 169
Sarah
Where do you get good hair extensions done?
Sarah of Beauty, On April 2, 2018 at 01:22

I have shoulder length hair and no matter how many products or prayers I use it won’t grow past this length.I have a vision of long princess hair in a loose braid for my wedding day but don’t want to...

Terri, wednesday 4-Apr-18 2 72
Sarah
When you have 2 years to plan and everything falls to crap 😕
Sarah of British Columbia, On March 31, 2018 at 16:48

Please tell me I’m not alone here 😕 I have over 2 years to plan my dream wedding on a limited budget and I thought I was doing great!The other night reality hit me and I saw my vision go completely...

Brittany, monday 2-Apr-18 4 107

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics