Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Sarah
Expert August 2021 British Columbia

Where do you get good hair extensions done?

Sarah, on April 2, 2018 at 01:22 Posted in Beauty 0 2
I have shoulder length hair and no matter how many products or prayers I use it won’t grow past this length.I have a vision of long princess hair in a loose braid for my wedding day but don’t want to attempt extensions on my own.Where does everyone else go for sewn in extensions?I want them to last a few weeks at least.Do you get them the day of the wedding or a few days before?What is the average cost of a good set?I have found a few places that offer extensions but the quality doesn’t seem to match their pricing 🤔 thanks ladies 🙏🙏

2 Comments

Latest activity by Terri, on April 4, 2018 at 00:09
  • T
    Frequent user August 2018 British Columbia
    Terri ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    If you are in a local wedding group on Facebook as there. Old and new brides will know.
  • Jennifer
    Super August 2018 Alberta
    Jennifer ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    This is something I would partner with your hair dresser on. That’s what I’m doing anyways. She said to look at clip ins and she’ll look at tape ins and we can compare the cost and whatnot. If I get tape ins or something that requires installation I’ll have to go a couple weeks before the wedding so she can put them in, die my hair to match them perfectly and blend them with my hair. I don’t really need them other than the wedding day since my hair is long I just want volume and my curl to hold so clip ins are probably the best option for me. I’ll probably bring them with me and she can die my hair two weeks or so before the wedding. Cost really varies again I would ask your hair dresser so she can get you the best deal!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics