Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Jessica
Frequent user October 2018 Ontario

Make up and hair stylist

Jessica, on January 4, 2017 at 15:00 Posted in Beauty 0 10

How do you choose a makeup/hair stylist for your big day? Help!

10 Comments

Latest activity by Valerie, on January 5, 2017 at 11:35
  • Valerie
    VIP April 2017 Ontario
    Valerie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Haha good girl!

• Lisa
    VIP May 2018 Ontario
    Lisa ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Already got 'em in my purse! Smiley smile
  • Valerie
    VIP April 2017 Ontario
    Valerie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Don't forget those labels!!!
  • Lisa
    VIP May 2018 Ontario
    Lisa ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Good thought Valerie! I'm going to the Bridal Show this weekend so I'll look for make up artists!!!!! My cousin is doing my hair, she my hair dresser ! So thank God I don't have to deal with that!!!
  • Jessica
    Jessica ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Thank you for your opinion! Fingers crossed for the bridal show then! Hoping to find some great vendors and deals as well!
  • Jessica
    Jessica ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Thank you for your input! I've started researching a few. Not much in the area and I'm looking for a moving one. Thinks that's easier. I just don't know where to start! I gues portfolios and photos are my best bet on getting an idea of what to expect!
  • Samtam
    VIP November 2016 British Columbia
    Samtam ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Mine was an international wedding so I did a lot of research online, looked through portfolios and emailed the vendors I was interested in. I found a couple with styles I liked and picked the one with the best reviews and lowest price. I did a trial with them and loved it so I booked them. I used one of the company's senior makeup stylists instead of the owner of the company so it was a little less expensive.

Have you started researching vendors in your area?

• Valerie
    VIP April 2017 Ontario
    Valerie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Bridal shows are the best deals for sure! I did a ton of research on people in my area first but couldn't decide until after I went to the bridal show and got a great deal!! Then I did a trial to make sure I liked their work before I officially booked them for the wedding

• Jessica
    Jessica ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Thank you for your input! I'm planning on going to my first bridal show this weekend so I'll keep those pointers in mind!
  • Chelsea
    Master August 2017 Ontario
    Chelsea ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

For me I did a lot of research on different people. I also went to two bridal shows to see what was out there. It was important I find a mobile hairsylist and makeup artist. My friend has a makeup artist who gave my whole wedding party 50% off and so that was a must for me and they are mobile! I am getting a seperate hairstylist but also is mobile, she has a lot of advertising and was at a bridal show I went to so I got to see her work in person during the fashion show!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics