Skip to main content
Alana
Alana

Hamilton, Ontario · From August 2019

Hi everyone! My fiancé Sean and I got engaged the summer of 2019 while on vacation in Nova Scotia and we dove right into planning! We are getting married... View more

Hi everyone! My fiancé Sean and I got engaged the summer of 2019 while on vacation in Nova Scotia and we dove right into planning! We are getting married in our neighbourhood at a gorgeous location surrounded by our closest friends and family! We are hoping to keep this day affordable and we plan to do as much DIY as possible. I cannot wait for our big day!

Happily married 🎉

July 31, 2022

607days 1hrs

Discussions

Alana
Dress shopping after gaining weight
Alana of Wedding fashion, On July 9, 2020 at 11:42

Hi there! I have unfortunately gained a bit of extra weight during quarantine. I am ok with this gain and comfortable with my body. However, I know that some of it will eventually come off before my...

Amelia, monday 13-Jul-20 11 411
Alana
Planning with a longer engagement
Alana of Plan a wedding, On February 11, 2020 at 15:58

Hi everyone! We are getting married on Aug. 1, 2021. And we will have been engaged for two years by the time we are married. Not a super long engagement but I still feels to early to start. We’ve...

Taylor, tuesday 3-Mar-20 29 438
Alana
Engagement Photos
Alana of Before the wedding, On November 21, 2019 at 18:46

We finally got some engagement photos back and I cannot stop staring at them! I had to share a few!! 😍

Amanda, monday 23-Dec-19 15 243
Alana
Engagement photo outfits
Alana of Before the wedding, On October 20, 2019 at 22:15

My fiancé and I are getting our engagement photos done on Wednesday - we are starting at a local brewery and then moving on to a waterfall/forested area. We just picked out our outfits and I’m worried...

Kelly, friday 25-Oct-19 7 114
Alana
Asking the wedding party
Alana of Before the wedding, On October 20, 2019 at 22:02

Hi everyone! My fiancé and I have been debating when to ask our wedding party. We know who we are going to ask but our wedding isn’t until August 2021. When is a good time to ask? We are so excited!...

Ashley, tuesday 22-Oct-19 11 232
Alana
Are Wedding Shows worth it?
Alana of Plan a wedding, On September 26, 2019 at 15:12

Hi everyone! The Hamilton Fall Wedding Show is this weekend and I was wondering if it was worth attending? I already have my venue and photographer so I wouldn't be searching for those vendors. I'm...

Ashley, friday 27-Sep-19 9 113
Alana
Best rewards card?
Alana of Honeymoon, On September 18, 2019 at 19:13

My fiancé and I are hoping to get a credit card with some sort of rewards (possibly to put towards our honeymoon) and using it for all our big ticket items. Any recommendations?

Liarra, monday 23-Sep-19 21 536

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics