Toronto, Ontario · From October 2020

🕐 WEDDING COUNTDOWN...

May 11, 2024

22days 4hrs : 32min

Discussions

V
Real candles vs. led candles
Veronica of Wedding reception, On October 26, 2020 at 16:35

Hi everyone, I love the look of lots of candles as decorations in the reception venue and creating a romantic warm glow. However, I've heard that some venues do not allow real candles because of the...

Kaye, friday 26-May-23 7 378
V
What venues do you recommend for a winter wedding?
Veronica of Ontario, On November 1, 2020 at 22:21

We are thinking about moving our wedding to a winter month and am looking for recommendations for an ideal venue in the GTA or up to 1 hour or so from Toronto. I'm thinking somewhere with floor to...

Linda, wednesday 30-Dec-20 5 874
V
How to Tell a Friend You Don't Want to Hire Them For Your Wedding
Veronica of Beauty, On October 30, 2020 at 13:28

I have a friend who recently (within the past 1-2 years) started pursuing a career as a freelance makeup artist full-time. I know she is really trying to hustle to make her way and I've tried to be...

Aya, wednesday 30-Dec-20 11 410
V
Scavenger Hunt Proposal Advice - Unique Proposal Ideas
Veronica of Before the wedding, On October 26, 2020 at 20:34

Has anyone experienced or been part of a scavenger hunt proposal? I'm helping my best friend's boyfriend with his proposal to her and am looking for some advice on how to make this really special for...

Veronica, friday 30-Oct-20 11 738
V
Wedding Tent Advice
Veronica of Wedding reception, On October 27, 2020 at 22:25

Has anyone used a tent for their wedding reception? I love the look of these tents below, but have no idea about the cost/setup/other considerations when using a structure like this. I'm hoping that...

Mais, friday 30-Oct-20 7 142

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics