Kelsey

Yorkton, Saskatchewan · From October 2019

Happily married 🎉

January 22, 2022

160days 4hrs
Alyx
Show me your wedding dresses!!
Alyx, On January 4, 2022 at 03:54

Yes I’m thinking about wedding dresses at 2 am 🤦🏼‍♀️😬 I’m worried my dress is out of date .. I’ll link my dress below. I ordered it in September and it’s a very trendy dress shop but the consultant...

Rayanne, tuesday 28-Jun-22 140 2
Laura
Wedding favours that don’t suck
Laura, On November 21, 2021 at 10:34

Hi all, I’d love to hear your wedding favour ideas or what you actually chose. I do not want anything that will just get tossed in the garbage or in the back of the cupboard. I was thinking something...

Laura, monday 11-Apr-22 44 1
Sarah
Suggestions for a “jacket/shawl/wrap for dress
Sarah, On December 8, 2021 at 21:31

Hello 😃 I am needing ideas for something to wear over my dress. It’s sleeveless and I HATE my arms 🙈 but I can work with that. We are getting married in October and it could snow, or be beautiful Fall...

Kelsey, thursday 23-Dec-21 7
Kelsey
Other Entertainment Options/no Dance
Kelsey, On December 23, 2021 at 12:04

Hi everyone- with my wedding a month away we just learnt of new restrictions again saying no dancing as of now, (plans could possibly change again) and are seeking other entertainment ideas we can do...

Jane, wednesday 29-Dec-21 6 278 3
Kelsey
Winter Wedding Shawl/jacket
Kelsey, On August 26, 2021 at 13:35

Hi everyone! I want to hear your ideas on a cute jacket/shawl/blanket scarf for my winter wedding! I am not huge on the idea of fur - faux or real- but am looking for something that will be pretty...

Christiana, wednesday 22-Sep-21 7 1
Kelsey
"Should-have-been" Wedding Date - Creative Ideas to Celebrate
Kelsey, On January 11, 2021 at 14:17

Our wedding date was originally supposed to be January 23rd, 2021- but have made the decision a few months ago to postpone a full year. As we aren't doing much right now I was hoping to do something...

Amelia, tuesday 12-Jan-21 5 117
Kelsey
Winter Wedding Shoes!!
Kelsey, On July 7, 2020 at 17:25

Hi everyone, I have been endlessly searching the internet for the best pair of shoes for a winter wedding outside in SK! I am thinking I will need at least some types of bootie/winter boot as we are...

Alyssa, tuesday 18-Aug-20 10 2

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics