Winnipeg, Manitoba · From March 2019

Happily married 🎉

May 14, 2022

736days 6hrs

Discussions

Amanda
Bridesmaid Dresses
Amanda, On June 10, 2021 at 11:03

Hey everyone! What color are you picking out for your bridesmaid to wear? Do you have a certain style that you're wanting them to wear or are they able to pick out what they want? Every body shape is...

Amanda, wednesday 7-Jul-21 48 1
Bethany
Engagement Photo Post!
Bethany, On October 2, 2020 at 21:20

Hello All, I just wanted to share some (many) of my favourite photos from our engagement shoot! We had so much fun doing these photos!

Gloria, monday 12-Oct-20 10
HauntedHeartBrides
Wedding Cake Topper: Taboo?
HauntedHeartBrides, On September 29, 2020 at 14:27

Hi! My fiancé and I are planning a witch's ball wedding and we have been going over different decoration ideas. We want it classy and elegant and not looking like a Halloween party, but we still like...

HauntedHeartBrides, thursday 1-Oct-20 10
Amanda
Wedding Party
Amanda, On September 29, 2020 at 14:18

Hello WeddingWire Family! How many people are in your wedding party? What made you decide on the number of people for your big day? My fiance and I had talked about who we wanted to be in our wedding...

Amanda, thursday 5-Nov-20 44
Jenny
Need bridal shower gift ideas!
Jenny, On April 30, 2019 at 13:37

I’m going to a bridal shower for a friend’s sister this weekend and the couple does not have a registry as they’re just asking for money to renovate their house. I plan on giving them money at the...

Canvas, thursday 23-Feb-23 13
Ariana
Best option for invitations?
Ariana, On April 12, 2019 at 10:59

Hey guyss Wanted to get some input on your thoughts on professionally done vs online invitations (specifically vistaprint). I know doing it online saves money, just curious if anyone has used this...

Deziray, saturday 20-Apr-19 26
Joey
10 things you don't want to forget about your reception - Have you invited your officiant?
Joey, On April 8, 2019 at 09:26

Traditional etiquette says that you should invite your officiant to your reception. They may decline, but it's still considered polite to invite them so they can continue to celebrate with you after...

Nelly, saturday 5-Oct-19 37
Lynnie
Doing or Ditching: Sleeping separately the night before the wedding?
Lynnie, On April 1, 2019 at 09:05

Traditionally, couples spent the night before the wedding sleeping in separate beds as a “last night alone” and so that you don’t wake up and see each other before the ceremony! What are your sleeping...

Anna, sunday 7-Apr-19 47

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics