Skip to main content
Michelle
Michelle

'St Catharines', Ontario · From February 2019

We are so excited to finally be getting married, November 27th is our anniversary date, we will have been together for 15 years on our wedding day. We... View more

We are so excited to finally be getting married, November 27th is our anniversary date, we will have been together for 15 years on our wedding day. We have 3 beautiful daughters & are happy we can finally make our life together complete.

Happily married 🎉

November 27, 2022

513days 7hrs
Victoria
Friday wedding: Yay or Nay?
Victoria, On June 28, 2019 at 16:05

So my FH and I are looking at having our wedding in October of 2020. We've found a venue we absolutely love and is probably a bit out of our price range, but they offer an excellent deal for having a...

Fiona, tuesday 23-Jul-19 41
Michelle
Couples getting married on 27/november/2020 in Ontario
Michelle, On May 25, 2019 at 18:55

Hey! I see you're getting married the same day as me! How's the planning going? 😊

Michelle, wednesday 5-Jun-19 2
Katie
Arch or No Arch?
Katie, On June 2, 2019 at 02:23

We are getting married infront of a grand fireplace. We want to drape it, hang a beautiful wreath and decorate the mantle instead of renting an arch. How are you getting married? Do we NEED an arch?...

Holly, wednesday 19-Jun-19 16
Lynnie
Add twenty guests or cut twenty guests?
Lynnie, On May 27, 2019 at 09:05

If you had to choose right now - would you rather add twenty more guests to your guest list? 💌 Or cut twenty guests?? ✂️ Next Question: Videographer or a second photographer? Back to the Beginning:...

BunnyBride, tuesday 30-Jul-19 42
Joey
Changing your name
Joey, On May 30, 2019 at 08:12

Let's talk changing names! Are you taking on your partner's name, or are they taking yours? Are you combining the two? If you decide on a new name, it's time to think about how to go about making the...

Dorothy, thursday 23-Apr-20 26
Michelle
Gothic Romantic Wedding
Michelle, On May 25, 2019 at 19:02

Anyone else having a gothic or a red/black wedding?? Or have you had a unique wedding like this?? We are having a gothic romantic wedding, with reds, black & burgundy. I'm definitely planning on...

Michelle, thursday 30-May-19 9 1
Jennifer
Jam Jar Gifts
Jennifer, On May 4, 2019 at 20:50

Visiting with my MOH (who is also amazingly crafty) and we finished decorating the jars of jam we are giving away at the wedding.

Sarah, friday 2-Aug-19 21
Joey
Canadian Trends and Traditions - The month when you’ll get married
Joey, On May 20, 2019 at 08:23

Though in years past the summer months had been the most popular time to get married, that has shifted. September is now the most popular wedding month in Canada. 20% of couples are having a September...

Alexandra, tuesday 28-May-19 50
Joey
Canadian Trends and Traditions - Number of guests
Joey, On May 20, 2019 at 08:24

Canadians like a big party! The Global Wedding Report discovered that the average guest list size in Canada was 154. How many guests are you inviting? Is your guest list smaller or larger than the...

Alexandra, tuesday 28-May-19 58
Joey
Canadian Trends and Traditions - Including a first dance
Joey, On May 20, 2019 at 08:21

Have you chosen a special song to dance to during your reception? This tradition doesn't seem to be going out of style any time soon, as 85% of Canadian couples are planning a special dance with their...

Siciel, thursday 6-Jun-19 40

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics