Michelle

Bowmanville, Ontario · From January 2019

Happily married 🎉

September 24, 2022

573days 1hrs
Michelle
Bachelorette - Niagara on the Lake
Michelle, On July 4, 2021 at 16:01

Hello! I'm MOH for my best friend who is getting married February 2022. I am currently planning the bachelorette for October in Niagara on the Lake. The amount of wine tour companies is alittle...

Tracy, thursday 22-Jul-21 3 776
Emma
October Brides
Emma, On May 4, 2020 at 18:01

Hi everyone, I love seeing everyone's elopement photos! We are getting married October 24th and I am wondering if anyone in October has decided to cancel yet or if you are waiting it out? Looking...

Emma, wednesday 8-Jul-20 23 1
Emily
Vista Print Invitations
Emily, On January 30, 2020 at 15:28

I'm thinking of ordering my invitations from vista print, what are your thoughts? How did your invitations turn out? Did you have rsvp cards and itinerary cards, how did they turn out? The quality?

Stefanie, wednesday 5-Feb-20 14
Michelle
Opportunity Bridal
Michelle, On December 5, 2019 at 10:57

Has anyone attended the Opportunity Bridal pop up shop? I am thinking about going to the one in Ajax on Saturday. Just wondering if anyone had a positive experience or how the selection of dresses...

Cliodhna, tuesday 10-Dec-19 5 463
Michelle
Wedding Invitation Template
Michelle, On October 20, 2019 at 09:15

Hi! I am wondering if anyone has seen this invite idea when searching for wedding invitation templates. Its a pretty simple design but I LOVE the cursive writing. Thanks

Donna, wednesday 30-Dec-20 6
Michelle
Question you wished you asked before you booked vendor?
Michelle, On October 16, 2019 at 15:36

Hi! So I am finally reaching out to vendors for the big day - October 2020. I have booked the hall and photographer. The next major item is catering. Are there questions you wished you asked your...

Bianca, wednesday 6-Nov-19 7 176
Taylor
Wedding Photographer - how much are you paying?
Taylor, On January 10, 2018 at 13:56

Hi! I am looking for a ballpark idea of what people are paying for engagement + wedding photos? I want to make sure that I won't be paying too much. Thanks in advance

Michelle, saturday 6-Apr-19 37
Michelle
Photographer - Durham Region
Michelle, On March 28, 2019 at 13:53

Hello! I am currently starting to look at photographers for our wedding in October 2020. Does anyone have any recommendations for photographers in Durham Region. I am HOPING to getting it around...

Mario, tuesday 2-Apr-19 3 88
Lynnie
What are you giving as a wedding favour?
Lynnie, On March 22, 2019 at 13:05

Have you decided on your wedding favours? Are you going with something edible or a personalized keepsake? Photo from Efflorescence Events in Laval, Quebec

Mahsa, monday 2-Dec-19 43
Michelle
Durham Region Catering- Hawley Crescent
Michelle, On March 2, 2019 at 15:23

Hi! The wedding is quite some time away- October 2020, but I've started looking at some caterers. I still need to reach out for quotes, but I am considering Hawley Crescent Culinary Services and Pilar...

Bianca, wednesday 6-Mar-19 5

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics