Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Michelle
Beginner September 2022 Ontario

Durham Region Catering- Hawley Crescent

Michelle, on March 2, 2019 at 15:23 Posted in Ontario 0 5
Hi!

The wedding is quite some time away- October 2020, but I've started looking at some caterers. I still need to reach out for quotes, but I am considering Hawley Crescent Culinary Services and Pilar catering.

Has anyone had experience with these caterers or have any recommendations for catering in Durham Region? We will probably have between 80-90 guests. Also, trying to stay around $****. I have no clue if that number is too low for the amount of guests and quality of food.

Any advice or recommendations would be great!!

5 Comments

Latest activity by Bianca, on March 6, 2019 at 00:19
  • Bianca
    Master August 2019 Ontario
    Bianca ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

That sounds like a really good and reasonable budget for caterering! And now that you've clarified that this does not include alcohol, it's super reasonable Smiley smile

• Michelle
    Michelle ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Pilar is on my list of vendors to contact. I attended a wedding where she did the food and it was delicious. I know she might be a bit expensive , so hopefully her quote isn't to high
  • Michelle
    Michelle ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Opps, I guess I should have mentioned that. We provide our own alcohol for our venue, so it would just be the food catering
  • Stephanie
    Newbie August 2020 Ontario
    Stephanie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

My family has used Pilar on a couple occasions for functions (not wedding) and we've been happy with the food and service; I would have probably gotten a quote from them for my own weddin but we are getting married a few hours away. Can't say anything about Hawley Crescent as I haven't used them before.

Hope that helps!

• Bianca
    Master August 2019 Ontario
    Bianca ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hey Michelle! I'm wondering if your number is including alcohol too or just for food?

I did a quick Google search and found these two different sites that rate some caterers in your region. I hope that helps a bit!

Website #1

Website #2

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics