Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Michelle
Beginner September 2022 Ontario

Bachelorette - Niagara on the Lake

Michelle, on July 4, 2021 at 16:01 Posted in Ontario 0 3
Hello!

I'm MOH for my best friend who is getting married February 2022. I am currently planning the bachelorette for October in Niagara on the Lake. The amount of wine tour companies is alittle overwhelming. Does anyone have any experience with a company in NOTL for tours? Also taking any great ideas and adventures of your time there 😊

3 Comments

Latest activity by Tracy, on July 22, 2021 at 15:24
  • Tracy
    Frequent user August 2021 Ontario
    Tracy ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I loved the Pellar estates and Jackson Triggs, but it depends what you want to do, how many, if you want to drive. A great site to keep checking is travel zoo for deals, they have a good one currently you might like:

https://www.travelzoo.com/ca/local-deals/niagara-area/Other/371111/Niagara-Fun-Tours/?dlocId=15785

• Joey
    WeddingWire Admin May 2015 Maryland
    Joey ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hey Michelle! Have you looked for reviews on Tripadvisor? How many days will the bach trip be, and how many tours are you looking to take?

• Hank
    Featured September 2021 Ontario
    Hank ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Personally, rather than vineyard hopping, I would just pick one or two wineries with good reviews or products that interest you and do tastings there followed by dinner at a nice non-tourist trap restaurant. Some wineries also offer meals.
    Sometimes the hotel packages in Niagara come with discounts/complimentary wine tastings at a partnered winery so that can help you narrow it down.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics