Fhybe

Edmonton, Alberta · From January 2019

Happily married 🎉

July 17, 2021

1026days 9hrs
Sadia
Covid-19 + wedding season
Sadia, On March 11, 2020 at 23:31

I feel like this conversation was bound to come up. Any brides on here that are *starting* to get a little alarmed/concerned that the virus might interfere with their wedding? Do they even offer...

Amanda, friday 19-Jun-20 267 10
Alyxandra
Wedding Dress Woes
Alyxandra, On November 24, 2019 at 20:40

Hi!! I am having some major anxiety over selecting my dress. I have perhaps done a bad thing and tried on too many and now I am dealing with some major decision paralysis as I have a few I really do...

Vincent, saturday 30-Nov-19 44
Lynnie
Matching Bridesmaids Dresses? Keep or Cancel?
Lynnie, On September 16, 2019 at 09:49

Are you SO over seeing an army of bridesmaids wearing the exact same dress? Or do you still like the traditional uniform look? It's time to vote on matching bridesmaids dresses! Keep or cancel? Photo...

Amelia, thursday 31-Oct-19 41
Lynnie
Style Showdown: Barn or Ballroom?
Lynnie, On December 10, 2018 at 09:05

Which type of venue is more your style? Do you love the rustic look of barns? Or are you more into the ballroom atmosphere? Barn? Cambium Farms in Caledon, ON Or Ballroom? Fairmont Waterfront Hotel...

Rayanne, monday 2-Sep-19 82
Lynnie
Style Showdown: Grande or Intimate?
Lynnie, On December 10, 2018 at 09:05

What size wedding do you prefer? Do you like the big blowouts or smaller and more intimate affairs? Grande? Photo by Anne Edgar Photography in Cambridge, ON Or Intimate? Photo by Nia Chelsea...

Rayanne, monday 2-Sep-19 83
Tyanna
Huge weight lifted off my shoulders
Tyanna, On January 6, 2019 at 12:36

Hey all, I just found out some great news a few days ago and I'm so excited! Hubby and I are paying out of pocket for the wedding, so we buy things when we can afford them. As we get closer it gets a...

Erin, monday 7-Jan-19 13
Brittany
16 Days. Let's Do This.
Brittany, On January 3, 2019 at 16:34

OH MY LANTA IT'S ONLY 16 DAYS TIL I SAY I DO!! Literally this moment in 16 days, we'll be getting into the limo to go for our photos, and our first look as bride and groom! I picked up my wedding...

Jennifer, monday 7-Jan-19 11
F
Destination wedding
Fhybe, On January 5, 2019 at 22:27

I need advice about destination wedding. We leave in Canada but I have relatives back in the Philippines so we're considering this option but I'm not sure if this is a good choice or not. I have to...

Tori, sunday 6-Jan-19 3

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics