Caitlin

'Ottawa', Ontario · From November 2018

Happily married 🎉

August 18, 2022

588days 16hrs
C
21 days to go and my shoes are ready
Caitlin, On July 27, 2022 at 21:36

Since we're getting married at my cottage, I knew I didn't want anything too fancy that would get dirty or I would sink into the sand. My friend bought these plain white sneakers for her wedding and...

Caitlin, thursday 28-Jul-22 11
C
Program and fan!
Caitlin, On July 21, 2022 at 13:24

Made our own program/fans for my middle of August wedding at my family cottage on the beach. I wasn't going to make them but love that during our bonfire we can burn them instead of tossing them....

Stephanie, thursday 21-Jul-22 6
Danielle
First Dance
Danielle, On July 19, 2022 at 19:27

What was/is going to be your first dance song and how did you choose it? We went back and forth on a few - Lyrics were really important to us. We thought we had picked one then Callum Scott released...

Ashleigh, monday 19-Sep-22 19 1
M
Wedding Program
Manu, On July 20, 2022 at 19:14

Hi All, I’m the groom and have been tasked with creating our wedding program. What websites do you know with templates that I can get some creative inspiration from?

Hank, friday 22-Jul-22 4
C
Place cards for our cottage wedding.
Caitlin, On July 5, 2022 at 17:40

Tackling the last few DIYs for our cottage wedding in August. I had bought these camp mugs for my small business and sold a good amount. When we decided on the cottage wedding I knew I wanted to keep...

Caitlin, tuesday 12-Jul-22 8
Erinn
Invitation Design
Erinn, On April 5, 2022 at 23:21

Hello Brides! I have been playing around on a few different websites trying to design our wedding invitations. I am having such a hard time deciding on the style as well as which website to go...

Leilani, sunday 31-Jul-22 35 1
Maggnard-Smanta
First look or not?
Maggnard-Smanta, On July 5, 2022 at 01:11

Hi there, Wondering if you are doing a first look and why you decided or not to have one. We always wanted to have a first look to have more time after the ceremony to mingle with guests during...

Maggnard-Smanta, thursday 4-Aug-22 64
Jacquie
Did you send save the dates?
Jacquie, On January 18, 2022 at 16:08

Does everyone send save the dates now a days? Did you decide to skip them and were your out of town guests okay with that? Our wedding is in August and I was going to send Save the Dates to out of...

Caitlin, saturday 22-Jan-22 26
Lindsay
Friendship conflict and wedding planning
Lindsay, On August 30, 2021 at 03:03

I have a question, do you guys think I’m crazy for planning a wedding 2 years in advance? Reason why I’m asking is because someone people (2 of my friends) said basically I’m not engaged and I am...

Meghan, thursday 30-Sep-21 8
Lindsay
Looking at wedding stuff
Lindsay, On August 27, 2021 at 09:12

Is it crazy that I have been looking at wedding stuff and buying wedding planning books even though I haven’t been engaged yet? Or has anyone done this ? This has been a dream of mine since I was...

Michal, tuesday 7-Sep-21 11
Taylor
Late Night Food
Taylor, On August 29, 2021 at 10:46

Looking for some ideas on late night food options! We would love something a little different than the usual, but are open to more or less anything!

Karen, thursday 2-Sep-21 11 1
Joey
Brides of 2022 - Show Us Your Ring!
Joey, On February 4, 2021 at 11:40

Congratulations to all the couples getting married in 2022! We want to see that sparkler! Photo by Owl Eye Photography in Kananaskis

Autumn, tuesday 27-Sep-22 186 5
R
Please help me decide
Rhi, On April 17, 2021 at 13:59

I’m getting married in August in BC and can’t decide between these two dresses. They’re the exact same price so that doesn’t factor into the equation. Because if Covid I had to take them home to try...

Pritika, monday 3-May-21 30
Amanda
Nails
Amanda, On March 28, 2021 at 18:09

What type of nails is everyone doing for their big day? Are you going simple or over the top? Are you incorporating colors from your wedding? Since I don't get my nails done all the time because of...

Armen, tuesday 28-Jun-22 48
Jennifer
Let’s see your dress!!!
Jennifer, On April 26, 2021 at 14:00

Ok! Sounds like everyone is a little worried and stressed with their wedding plans. Let’s lighten it up a little and show off our wedding dresses! I’d love to see all of your beautiful garments that...

Carna, wednesday 28-Jun-23 78 1
Charlotte
Mini ceremony now, reception next year?
Charlotte, On March 10, 2021 at 12:47

Thoughts on immediate family and wedding party only ceremony. Then a reception/vow renewal the following year when everyone can enjoy the party. Would you video the ceremony so extended family can...

Sarah, wednesday 24-Mar-21 17

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics