Skip to main content
Cassandra
Cassandra

Ottawa, Ontario · From September 2018

I have had my fair share of terrible relationships, thankfully there is always a light after a long dark tunnel. don't give you your light.

Happily married 🎉

August 15, 2020

1321days 16hrs
J
How much did you spend on photography?
Jenni, On August 11, 2019 at 23:17

I’m having a budget for $20k for the wedding. Most of the photography packages I find are around $3k-$4.5k range. Photography is super important to me, so I don’t mind paying abit...

Ashley, wednesday 21-Aug-19 60
Tori
Bridesmaid proposal boxes
Tori, On November 20, 2018 at 07:21

So I finally got my bridesmaid proposal boxes done and I thought I would share! I had already asked them if they would be interested but wanted to seal the deal and show them all just how much I...

Tori, thursday 6-Dec-18 25
Amie
Bridesmaid mia
Amie, On November 21, 2018 at 13:11

Hi ladies! I have 5 bridesmaids and chose (with their feedback) a Vera Wang bridesmaid dress from David’s Bridal for them for the wedding. If you haven’t heard, DB is filing for Chapter 11 bankruptcy...

Amie, sunday 2-Dec-18 39
Cassandra
Bridesmaids pulling out
Cassandra, On November 19, 2018 at 08:21

I recently had one bridesmaid tell me that she doesn't think that we are good enough friends for her to be in my wedding then another girl couldn't because she's already in tow weddings and is...

Robyn, tuesday 20-Nov-18 13
Joey
Surprises in your ring
Joey, On November 6, 2018 at 08:01

Does your engagement or wedding ring have a secret? Something special just for you? Is it engraved on the inside? Is there a special design in the profile of the ring? How about a hidden stone? Or is...

Cassandra, monday 19-Nov-18 7
Emily
Wedding favours
Emily, On September 21, 2018 at 07:31

What are people’s thougts on them? Are you doing them? If you are/did what did you do, how much did you spend? Did anyone do a donation to a cause instead? Just looking for ideas.

Emily, wednesday 3-Oct-18 74
Cassandra
Orchard View
Cassandra, On October 3, 2018 at 16:52

Fiancé and I are heading to Orchard View tonight for a Open house. I'm curious if anyone else is going or have already been, I'm mostly just looking for opinions and stories! I'm pretty excited to go,...

Brittany, thursday 4-Oct-18 2 63
Joey
Your fantasy wedding venue
Joey, On October 2, 2018 at 08:05

If you could get married anywhere - and I mean anywhere - where would it be? A castle? A private island? Hogwarts? Your own back yard? Photo by Chic & Grace Studios in Red Deer

Donna, tuesday 9-Oct-18 23
Marleau
The struggle is real!
Marleau, On September 23, 2018 at 16:31

Help! We are 28 days away from our big day and can not for the life of us come up with a good upbeat fun song to walk down the aisle as Mr & Mrs too. I'm hoping for something Country but we're...

Marleau, thursday 4-Oct-18 11
Cassandra
Still need a ceremony site!
Cassandra, On September 20, 2018 at 11:16

I know my wedding is just over 2 years away, but I'm a serious planner. If I can pre pay for things I will that way it frees up other money for the honeymoon. I would like an out door location since...

Emma, monday 24-Sep-18 6
Rebecca
Couples getting married on 15/august/2020 in ontario
Rebecca, On August 24, 2017 at 15:18

So... Hi people. Good job is being ahead of the game.Where's everyone from?Booked anything yet?

Darren, saturday 2-Nov-19 8

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics