Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Rebecca
Newbie August 2020 Ontario

Couples getting married on 15/august/2020 in ontario

Rebecca, on August 24, 2017 at 15:18 Posted in Ontario 0 8
So... Hi people. Good job is being ahead of the game.Where's everyone from?Booked anything yet?

8 Comments

Latest activity by Darren, on November 2, 2019 at 16:17
  • Darren
    Frequent user May 2021 Ontario
    Darren ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Congratulations everyone. We're super stoked about our upcoming wedding and together we've planed everything on our own. I refused to get a wedding planner especially since it's really early in the game and that gives us the ability to ensure our guest see our personalities in our details from start to finish. Recently had our engagement photo shoot and it was amazing. I really enjoy wedding planning and it's been a great way for both of us to bond. Happy Planning guys hope you have fun and here's to Happily Ever After.

• Jesica
    Beginner August 2020 Ontario
    Jesica ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Hey there! We have booked our venue...Mount Baldy Ski Resort..that's it so far. Oh and I have purchased like ...4 wedding dresses..lol 3 of them were cheapies that I thought I may wear...than I realized I didn't even like them...🤪 The fourth one is the one...however I am looking to get another one for later on after the main dances 😁 I'm really torn about wedding invitations and save the dates...some people say electronic but then how do you get everybody's email addresses and then some people say mail them but that could be difficult as well and much more expensive anybody have thoughts on that??
  • J
    Julie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Congratulations to all!

We've booked most of the primary vendors for our wedding already, prioritizing the venue, caterer, and photographer. We realized it's actually never too early to pick the venue since our preferred date became unavailable during discussions with the venue's sales manager, and we had to move our date one week earlier.

Mostly, we wanted a get a head-start because we're living abroad and will only be in Canada twice before the wedding. If we needed to meet any vendor or have any tastings, it could only take place during these limited windows.

• Holly
    Holly ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Congratulations!!

We are just getting our venue confirmed now and this will help us to get the ball rolling on all of the other aspects! I have my hairdresser on board, and I'm probably going to be doing my own makeup. The biggest thing that I need to get moving on is the finishing of the guest list, the photographers, and caterers.

We got engaged in December and it's just now feeling more real with the planning.

• Nicole
    Newbie August 2022 Ontario
    Nicole ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I have venues set at two locations and just not have to make my final decision over the holidays! Smiley smile Venue booking was my number one goal!

• Cassandra
    Beginner August 2020 Ontario
    Cassandra ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I've already booked a designer for the save the date/invitations and a photographer. other things are a little fluid being so far in advance, and the reception venue I had fell through because we are a too small of a wedding. our guest list is 74 people. maybe its just me but I feel like that is huge

• Rebecca
    Rebecca ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    We're actually not even engaged officially yet! My partner picked a ring just this past week, and her size won't come in for two months. But it's all about the research for us right now, nothing else booked
  • Joey
    WeddingWire Admin May 2015 Maryland
    Joey ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hey Rebecca, welcome to WeddingWire! Congrats on your engagement! What have you planned so far?

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics