Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Joey
WeddingWire Admin May 2015 Maryland

Surprises in your ring

Joey, on November 6, 2018 at 08:01 Posted in Wedding fashion 0 7

Does your engagement or wedding ring have a secret? Something special just for you? Is it engraved on the inside? Is there a special design in the profile of the ring? How about a hidden stone? Or is it made from a special material that has sentimental value? Show us a gorgeous ring pic and spill your ring surprises!

Surprises in your ring 1

Photo by Heather Brooks Photography in Windsor

7 Comments

Latest activity by Cassandra, on November 19, 2018 at 12:56
  • Cassandra
    Beginner August 2020 Ontario
    Cassandra ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Its not exactly anything hidden but my FH knows how grand I am haha so its only natural that the ring he ended up picking has gold filigree swirls holding up the two halos and the main stones. Also Excuse the extremely grown out acrylic lol I need to have them looked at.

Engagment RingSurprises in your ring 2

• Robyn
    Super June 2019 Ontario
    Robyn ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Okay this is kinda weird, but I have a thing against even numbers (bad luck in my culture), so my fiance designed a custom halo with 17 stones around the centre solitaire. 17 because it's a prime number AND the sum of the first 4 prime numbers. And a permutable prime... And a supersingular prime. And also because of Stevie Knicks Smiley love

• Katelyn
    Super October 2019 Ontario
    Katelyn ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    My ring has a little heart on the side and I love that!

Surprises in your ring 3
  • Julia
    Frequent user August 2019 Alberta
    Julia ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Mine doesn’t have any surprises but it is special in that my fiancé’s mom gave it to him to give to me. The fact that she wanted me to wear her ring meant a lot. And his parents have been together since they were 14....now in their mid 50’s so there has to be some kind of good luck in it!!

Surprises in your ring 4
  • Brittany
    British Columbia
    Brittany ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I don't have any "hidden surprises" on my ring, however, similar styles to mine that I saw at the store had different coloured gems under the basket where the main stone was. It was super pretty, but I didn't want a ring that was too high off the finger.

• Tori
    Top October 2019 Manitoba
    Tori ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Well my ring was custom made for me so - naturally it has meaning. I wanted it almost like a ledge to symbolize how I feel my fiance holds me up, but in the back it is all one to symbolize the fact that we are one. Then the heart solitaire is just so me - romantic and not common Smiley tongue

Our wedding bands are being designed by my FH. Mine will have his birthstone on the left and mine on the right to show that I put him first. On his wedding band he will have mine on the left and his on the right to show that he puts me first. On top of that his will be a simple thick band but have etching to look like mine with a little V look to insert into the heart.
    Surprises in your ring 5

• Jennifer
    Super July 2019 Ontario
    Jennifer ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

not exclusive to my ring. but the company's logo is a sun rays. and I love that they engraved the sunrays and added another diamond. i'm a HUGE sun/summer person. so its very fitting for me. and my FH proposed on a cruise in the Caribbean...so its like a reminder of that.

ring side viewSurprises in your ring 6

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics