Skip to main content
Keona
Keona

Bobcaygeon, Ontario · From July 2018

I'm just a girl from Ontario. I work at a library and a pizzeria, and write in my spare time. I'm so looking forward to marrying the love of my life this... View more

I'm just a girl from Ontario. I work at a library and a pizzeria, and write in my spare time. I'm so looking forward to marrying the love of my life this spring!

Happily married 🎉

June 15, 2019

1748days 10hrs
Keona
Hashtag?
Keona, On July 18, 2018 at 15:52

So I see lots of people asking this... I wasn't going to do a hashtag, but if anyone has any great ideas, I might consider it! At the moment, I really can't come up with anything. Our names are Keona...

Keona, wednesday 18-Jul-18 4
Keona
Friday or Saturday?
Keona, On July 13, 2018 at 16:19

We're in the midst of setting a date for our wedding. Opinions on whether a Friday or a Saturday would be better? We're planning for a May early afternoon ceremony, a standing reception, and then a...

Vinod, saturday 14-Jul-18 6
Keona
Affordable honeymoon ideas?
Keona, On July 13, 2018 at 15:53

My future hubby and I really have no idea where we want to go for our honeymoon... We're stuck between somewhere hot that includes a resort, or a place that's fun for touring and sightseeing. Any...

Angel, wednesday 25-Jul-18 8 131
Keona
Reception Playlist
Keona, On July 13, 2018 at 12:18

Hey! My fiancé and I are discussing a reception playlist. We want to go with a modern pop/rock theme, maybe a bit of country. We want all of the songs to be focused on love, but I’m not much of a...

Renato, tuesday 18-Jun-19 9
Joey
Engagement photos - indoor or outdoor?
Joey, On July 13, 2018 at 08:05

What was, or will be, the setting for your engagement photos? How did you choose your location? Which type do you love best? Outdoor engagement locations? Photo by Ness Photography in Montreal Or...

Emily, friday 20-Jul-18 18
Michelle
My Dress
Michelle, On July 13, 2018 at 11:50

I went for my final dress fitting yesterday and wanted to show you ladies my dress

Michelle, wednesday 1-Aug-18 31
Brittany
Engagement Photos Next Week!
Brittany, On July 12, 2018 at 20:55

Okay... calling all my beautiful brides out there!!! We have our engagement photos next week (July 22nd)... We've been engaged since December... but didn't pick a photographer til about March, and...

Erin, friday 20-Jul-18 19

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics