Annalise

Leduc, Alberta · From June 2018

Happily married 🎉

September 28, 2019

1644days 9hrs
K
Online Save The Dates/invitations vs Mail out
Kendra, On June 24, 2019 at 12:52

I don't want to seem cheap if I do online save the dates and invites but I just feel like I could put this expense towards something else.. I personally keep invites/std cards but they just get stored...

Stephanie, wednesday 3-Jul-19 14
Annalise
DIY Save the dates
Annalise, On February 19, 2019 at 00:06

Felt quite proud of my DIY save the dates, but now just fretting for probably no reason that they look a bit too low budget. And is it bad form to just send out on facebook or by email? I think we'll...

Leah, friday 22-Feb-19 11
Brittany
Show me your ______ ring!
Brittany, On August 13, 2018 at 12:28

There are so many beautiful styles of engagement rings out there! From a Classic Solitaire, to new, unique, modern designs... You've got halos, double halos, single stone, multi-stone, pavé, split...

Tyanna, wednesday 12-Sep-18 72
Annalise
Party Insurance
Annalise, On September 2, 2018 at 01:35

We're renting a community hall in Alberta for our wedding next year and they require party alcohol liability coverage of $2million. Our wedding will be quite small with approx 75 guests and no...

Candice, tuesday 16-Oct-18 3 93
April
i am looking for a dress that i saw years ago
April, On August 28, 2018 at 21:46

Hi Ladies! I saw this dress years ago and I fell absolutely in love with it, but I lost the link to the dress and could not recall what designer collection it was from. The dress is very different...

Shla, wednesday 29-Aug-18 5
Nicole
Sage green in November ?
Nicole, On August 28, 2018 at 23:47

I seriously need help, I’m getting married November of next year ! I always see people going with dark blues or burgundy but I’m planning on doing sage green and light rustic ! Does that make sense if...

Rayanne, friday 6-Sep-19 19
Annette
Edmonton November wedding photos
Annette, On July 1, 2018 at 15:37

Hello everyone. I'm getting married in Edmonton in November and I was wondering where good places would be for photos that would be inexpensive. Thanks

Phaidra, sunday 5-Aug-18 6
Shla
Small wedding - rant
Shla, On July 23, 2018 at 11:44

We are planning a super small wedding. I am talking 30 guests (including ourselves and my daughter) is pushing it, probably closer to 25 people. We have not much family and not many friends. This is...

Cynthia, saturday 11-Aug-18 31
Annalise
Catering costs
Annalise, On July 27, 2018 at 22:31

Hi everyone, wondering how much you're paying for catering per person? This seems like it's going to be approximately half of our 10k budget and we're thinking of a relatively smaller wedding of only...

Paige, wednesday 13-Feb-19 15 1
Andie
Any tth fans out there?
Andie, On July 27, 2018 at 18:21

Hey guys! I want to have a Tragically Hip song as the father-daughter dance, but I can’t pick a song! My thoughts are either Ahead by a Century or Its a Good Life if you don’t Weaken. What do you guys...

Annalise, friday 27-Jul-18 1

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics