Alisha
Buying Dresses Online
Alisha, On June 4, 2021 at 00:54

Has anyone bought dresses from Azazie?

Sarah, tuesday 8-Jun-21 8
Kenan
Wedding role
Kenan, On May 31, 2021 at 17:06

I (M) have a really good friend who's a female. My fiancee would love her to be a bridesmaid but my friend doesn't really want too...I don't wanna make her a groomsman, well because she's a woman....

Shelly, thursday 12-Aug-21 8
Sabrina
We think we found our Venue! But....
Sabrina, On October 1, 2019 at 09:36

TL/DR: We found a venue we finally love (after visiting 12) and my MIL thinks it's too much money and we should cut down the guest list or do it somewhere we don't love for a cheaper price.. feeling...

Shannon, thursday 14-Nov-19 24
Sabrina
Picking your Bridal Party
Sabrina, On August 11, 2019 at 09:03

Hi Everyone! TLDR; Fiancé is suggesting to change my original idea of who to have in the bridal party and leaving me stuck between a rock and a hard place! Having so much trouble picking bridal party...

Ashley, thursday 12-Sep-19 10 184
Carlie
Wedding Colours
Carlie, On April 1, 2018 at 22:59

Hi Everyone. I’m trying to choose my wedding colours. Now I’ve already chosen my dress which is a baby blue underlay covered in lace and my bridesmaids dress are going to be navy. My fiancé is going...

Carlie, thursday 12-Apr-18 19
Katherine
Wedding Favours?
Katherine, On April 1, 2018 at 17:48

Wedding favours....Yay or Nay? I'd like to give something to my guests, is this per couple or individual? I have a rustic theme, any ideas? Help!

Marcia, wednesday 9-May-18 42
M
What are creative alternatives for a guest book?
Megis, On April 1, 2018 at 16:16

I'm not sure whether to have a guest book or a creative alternative. The only thing I've come across is a bride having a garden bench for all the guests to sign. What other great ideas have you seen?

Stefanie, wednesday 18-Apr-18 17
Jodi
What did your mom wear?
Jodi, On March 16, 2018 at 15:43

My mother and I are not close at all- she is trying in recent years to be more apart of my life. she sent me a couple pics of dresses she would like to wear to my wedding, my mother is turning 60 this...

Tracy, thursday 22-Mar-18 16
Renee
Maid of Honour
Renee, On March 18, 2018 at 18:50

Hi ladies! I'm Wondering how or if any of you will be doing something to make the maid of honor stand out on your wedding day. For example, I've seen weddings in the past that have made all the...

Candace, friday 23-Mar-18 17
Sarah
Wedding colours
Sarah, On March 18, 2018 at 21:52

I cannot seem to stay with the same wedding colours. My wedding is Dec 15 so I still have time. Originally I was going with blues and purples. Now it's blues and slivers. But I seen a blue and a blush...

Candice, monday 2-Apr-18 28

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics