Becky

Olds, Alberta · From September 2017

Happily married 🎉

July 18, 2020

1348days 18hrs
Becky
Pew Bow Attachment
Becky, On July 21, 2021 at 13:43

Hey all! Wondering if anyone has any ideas on how to attach the pew bows to the ends of the pews. I can’t seem to find any reasonably priced pew clips.

Tracy, thursday 22-Jul-21 3 83
K
Decor diy vs Rentals
Katherine, On November 22, 2019 at 08:09

I've heard mixed reviews on what is cheaper... DIY or rentals? We have a small guest list (approx. 50), so we won't be needing a lot of centerpieces. Our venue is also naturally gorgeous so we weren't...

Becky, monday 30-Dec-19 10
Brittany
Cutting Costs
Brittany, On August 13, 2019 at 09:46

Hey guys! I am looking for reasonable ways to cut down on costs for our upcoming wedding. Any advice would be hugely appreciated! Thanks in advance

Amanda, tuesday 7-Jan-20 30
Emily
Inspiration for cards box
Emily, On October 10, 2019 at 13:18

Hi all! Looking for some ideas for our card box. Something rustic, but still somewhat formal. Would love to DIY it, mostly because all the ones I have seen at stores are tacky (IMO)

Amanda, friday 27-Dec-19 13
Theresa
Centerpeices
Theresa, On October 12, 2019 at 11:31

I am really undecided on how I would like my centerpieces! Our theme is very rustic and outdoorsy and we are having round tables! Any help or ideas would be perfect!!

Sharlene, thursday 2-Jan-20 12
K
Wedding weight loss
Katie, On December 19, 2019 at 00:47

I’m having a hard time figuring this out and I figured this might be a good place to turn to! I’d like to lose a bit of weight (10 pounds) before my wedding in June. I know there’s a lot of varying...

Matteo, monday 25-Dec-23 27
Colleen
Ways to save but not compromise on aesthetic?
Colleen, On November 22, 2019 at 10:27

Hi! My fiance and I are currently both students (hence the long engagement lol) and are trying to find ways that we can save money on the wedding while also not compromising on it looking amazing!...

Erin, thursday 9-Jan-20 17
M
Silk Floral Centerpieces - Yay or Nay?
Msss, On December 7, 2019 at 19:49

Hello everyone, My fiancé and I were wondering what your take on silk floral centrepieces are. (We've created a sample and really like it but are unsure because every wedding we have ever gone to has...

Becky, friday 27-Dec-19 7
Lynnie
I should be wedding planning but I'm...
Lynnie, On December 6, 2019 at 09:05

How are you handling work, wedding planning, and the holidays? Is wedding planning getting pushed to the back-burner, or are you still focused and planning at full speed? It's time for some fun Friday...

Cassie, tuesday 31-Dec-19 24
N
Photography costs what!!??
Natasha, On December 24, 2019 at 18:00

When I was initially doing a budget, I allotted $2,000 for photography which I thought was a healthy budget. HA. What I quickly realized that you can only get a basic photographer with little...

Ashley, monday 30-Dec-19 17
K
DIY Flowers! Faux or Real? Where did you get them?
Katelyn, On November 7, 2019 at 19:40

I am currently debating whether or not I want to tackle bouquets, has anyone done it? Did you use real or faux flowers and where did you get them? My biggest concern is I'm going to spend as much as I...

Katelyn, friday 22-Nov-19 12
M
Bridesmaid dresses
Mahsa, On November 3, 2019 at 20:54

Hi all, has anyone used etsy for bridesmaid dresses? What other sites are u recommending to use? I dont want to spend lots of money with shipping back/forth from canada as i've tried Boohoo and shein...

Alexandra, friday 8-Nov-19 8
Becky
Centrepieces
Becky, On October 25, 2019 at 01:24

I am currently working on my centrepieces for a rustic wedding and need some opinions on what’s missing / not working. Thoughts?

Bianca, monday 2-Dec-19 10
Cliodhna
One or more DIY projects?
Cliodhna, On October 14, 2019 at 09:05

Are you and your fiancé(e) crafty? Do you plan on creating some of your own wedding decor, attire, etc. Are you tackling one or more DIY projects? Photo from Floratechnics in Bowmanville, Ontario...

Melissa, wednesday 27-Nov-19 31
Miav
Budget cuts
Miav, On August 1, 2019 at 17:06

What are some elements of the wedding that you've cut/thinking to cut closer to the day of because of budget?

Amelia, wednesday 30-Oct-19 34
T
Saving on alcohol
Tabitha, On August 7, 2019 at 16:52

What’s the best way to save in alcohol at a wedding? We have decided not to have an open bar but also would like to provide drinks to family and friends. What’s the cost-efficient way if providing...

Liarra, wednesday 28-Aug-19 13
L
Guest List - How the Heck????
Leandra, On August 7, 2019 at 01:00

How the heck did everyone make their guest list and send out invites? My fiancée and I both have huge (and extended) families and I am dreading having to make a guest list and hoping I don’t forget...

Tori, wednesday 14-Aug-19 14
Laura
What does your wedding Playlists look like?
Laura, On August 6, 2019 at 15:48

I want great songs that people can dance too, and songs that most people know.

Amanda, sunday 18-Aug-19 21
Becky
Homemade Centrepieces
Becky, On June 29, 2019 at 03:21

Hey all looking for some input on my centrepieces. This is my first proto type. Still need to figure out how to add some lighting into it. Thoughts?

Becky, tuesday 9-Jul-19 12

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics