Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Theresa
Newbie August 2020 Ontario

Centerpeices

Theresa, on October 12, 2019 at 11:31 Posted in DIY 0 12

I am really undecided on how I would like my centerpieces! Our theme is very rustic and outdoorsy and we are having round tables! Any help or ideas would be perfect!!

12 Comments

Latest activity by Sharlene, on January 2, 2020 at 15:24
  • Becky
    Curious July 2020 Alberta
    Becky ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Centerpeices 1 These are ours. We are also having a rustic theme.
  • Ashley
    VIP August 2020 Ontario
    Ashley ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Check pintrist for rustic wedding centrepeices!

• Vinod
    Top August 2017 Ontario
    Vinod ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

centerpieceCenterpeices 2

An idea my cousin did for one event held during her wedding time. Her tables were round as well. A simple idea that may work if you like to take as a suggestion.

• Rayanne
    Master June 2022 Ontario
    Rayanne ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I think these three are so different from each other but all beautiful

Centerpeices 3 Centerpeices 4 Centerpeices 5
  • Megan
    Curious September 2019 Ontario
    Megan ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Centerpeices 6 I made these for my tables. Flower is from Michaels, a simple mason jar with ribbon around the lid ring, I used floral foam wrapped with gold tissue paper as the base inside for the stem of the flower, and the wrapped a stand of twinkle lights. I got the ones for wine bottles technically and just painted the battery pack (looks like a cork) gold to blend in and look a little nicer! I also had other mason jars with fake autumn leaves inside and a fake tea light, sorry I don’t have a picture of those on my phone! I also had other ones in Navy due to my colour scheme. I also avoided glue or paint on these so the jars could be re-used easily after. I also scattered fake fall leaves on the table around them and additional tea lights to complete the look. Centerpeices 7
  • Tori
    Top October 2019 Manitoba
    Tori ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

You could do something like this (except without pumpkins)

Centerpeices 8

Leaves from the dollar store on the table with a simple runner? Instead of a pumpkin you could use a lantern or mason jar with a candle or etc.

• Casey
    Master October 2019 Ontario
    Casey ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

We had wooden tree slabs as the base, and then a geometric gold lantern with votives around it. I bought some fake greenery from Michaels and had them woven into the lantern. It was very simple but beautiful!

• Emily
    Curious October 2020 British Columbia
    Emily ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

My sister had teapots with flowers in them, with vintage plates etc and doilies in a variety of colours. it looked so good! I think basically choose a theme that suits you both with something you love and go with it!

• Rayanne
    Master June 2022 Ontario
    Rayanne ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Pinterest will give you a million ideas. I'd check there and then it's just whatever you love.
  • Chelsea
    Super June 2020 Alberta
    Chelsea ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Find something you both love and showcase it! ours will be craft beer themed since one of our favourite things to do together is check out our local breweries

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics