Calgary, Alberta · From August 2017

Happily married 🎉

September 1, 2019

1688days 21hrs

Discussions

Andie
No Wedding Transportation?
Andie, On May 25, 2018 at 07:41

Hey ladies, have any of you forgone the wedding limo/bus/Uber/etc and just had everyone drive themselves? We recently decided it just wasn’t in our budget and would make more sense not to (almost none...

Bianca, wednesday 6-Jun-18 21
Joey
How old will you be on your wedding day?
Joey, On May 25, 2018 at 08:05

Of course, age is just a number How old will you be on your wedding day? How old will your partner be? Photo by An Elegant Soirée Weddings & Events in Toronto

Kaye, thursday 7-Jun-18 58
Lynnie
The Royal Treatment! 👑💅
Lynnie, On May 16, 2018 at 15:24

How are you pampering yourself before the wedding? Any plans to give yourself the royal treatment? (Can you tell I've got the royal wedding on my brain? ) Photo from Her Majesty's Pleasure For...

Jessie, monday 18-Jun-18 16
Nicole
Bouquet Toss or No?
Nicole, On May 16, 2018 at 11:55

Our wedding is in 5 months, and I'm wondering how many people are doing the bouquet toss/garter toss. The majority of our friends and family are already married with kids, so I'm having a hard time...

Helen, thursday 31-May-18 32
Joey
Something Blue - who has blue in their colour palette?
Joey, On May 15, 2018 at 08:05

What will be blue in your wedding? How did you decide to have a blue wedding? What shades of blue are you using? I had a blue wedding myself and can't wait to see yours Dan & Jacqueline had a blue...

David, sunday 27-May-18 36
Marcia
Reception Seating, chart or pick a seat?
Marcia, On April 21, 2018 at 17:24

Will you brides be assigning seats for your guest during reception, or allowing your guest to sit anywhere? A) Seating Chart B) Pick a seat

Sand, sunday 19-Aug-18 22
Lynnie
What kind of ceremony musicians?
Lynnie, On April 20, 2018 at 11:05

Who will be playing the music for your wedding ceremony? Did you choose to go with a DJ, pianist, organist, harp, violin, strings ensembles, guitarist, steel drums...? Photo by Sun Leyva photography...

Rachael, tuesday 22-May-18 18
M
Ages of Bride and Groom?
Megis, On April 21, 2018 at 09:36

I hear that a lot of brides and grooms marry later these days in their 30s because of many social factors. Back in my mom’s day (some close to 30 years ago) people got married in their early 20s. For...

Mikaela, saturday 28-Apr-18 74

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics