Skip to main content
Camille
Camille

Quebec, Quebec · From July 2016

Hi, my name is Camille. I am from Quebec and getting married this september.

Camille
Guest cancelling last minute
Camille, On September 13, 2016 at 20:05

Hi everybody, I am a bit worrid because one person called me yesterday to cancel and another person called me today. Only 10 days before the wedding It makes me sad. I do not know if I should invite...

Simone, sunday 25-Sep-16 8
Camille
ideas decoration for walking down the aisle
Camille, On August 9, 2016 at 16:17

Hi girls, I saw you writing inspiring posts with things you found and decided to do the same I am in the rush final to find decorations for our ceremony. I want to have candles and I found some...

JuneBride, sunday 13-May-18 11
Camille
honeymoon in BC. what to see and what to do?
Camille, On July 27, 2016 at 11:42

Hello to all people on the west coast! My fiancé and I are planning our honeymoon in British Columbia. We have never gone. Any romantic place you would recommend? What cities should we visit? What...

Camille, thursday 8-Sep-16 9
Eartha
Wedding invites pockets
Eartha, On September 6, 2016 at 15:08

Hi ladies, I was wondering if anyone could help me. I am looking for some wedding invite pockets in the size of 6" x 9", does anyone know where I can get some? The largest I've seen so far is only 5"...

Emilie, friday 9-Sep-16 12
Camille
Am I forgetting something?
Camille, On August 30, 2016 at 13:05

Hi everybody! I have 24 days before the wedding. I have the feeling that I forget something but I don't know what. We have the DJ and photograph - deposit paid, the catering - deposit paid, we choose...

Rashna, wednesday 31-Aug-16 1 91
Emilie
Qui sont les futures mariées de 2017 au Québec?
Emilie, On July 28, 2016 at 12:51

Futures mariées du Québec!! Qui êtes-vous et où êtes-vous? Dites-nous votre nom, dans quelle ville et quand vous allez célébrer votre mariage... et écrivez un petit qqch sur vous! Ce groupe pour les...

Clodyne, thursday 8-Jun-17 16
Olivia
Guess which celebrity this ring belongs to
Olivia, On August 23, 2016 at 14:48

Hi ladies! So I was getting a bit bored today at work and decided to make this little game. Guess which celebrity this ring belongs to. The options are the following: A. Miley Cyrus. B. Avril Lavigne...

Bethany, monday 27-Nov-17 3
Emilie
Checklist: Things to Do 3 months before the wedding
Emilie, On August 24, 2016 at 10:46

Hi beautiful soon-to-weds! Are you seeing the big day coming sooner and sooner? With this checklist, you can make sure you're still on top of everything and that everything will be absolutely ready...

Kira, tuesday 30-Aug-16 3
Maddy
long island iced tea recipe
Maddy, On August 24, 2016 at 12:25

Hi everyone! This weekend I tried a delicious pina colada recipe! It was A-MA-ZING! So I thought of you ladies getting married in the warm weather if you're looking for drink ideas for your wedding....

Nelly, friday 30-Sep-16 6
Emilie
Hockey themed wedding
Emilie, On August 24, 2016 at 09:41

Hi future brides! Whichever hockey team you and your future spouse might be for, you favourite team can become your new wedding theme. Which of these ideas would you like to see with your team's...

Tiffany, monday 11-Apr-22 7
Elaine
opinions on jamaica
Elaine, On August 11, 2016 at 11:55

Hey everyone! i saw a few pictures of jamaica but its a country i have no idea about but i always thought it would be cool to go there. it looks like chill destionation. have you ever been? what's...

Victoria, tuesday 18-Oct-16 6
Rashna
Groom suit and style. Which one?
Rashna, On August 24, 2016 at 13:10

Hi pretty ladies! I started looking at different styles and suits with my future husband and I saw different options out there. I'm helping him choose the style but he's going to buy his suit with his...

Nelly, thursday 13-Oct-16 8
Emilie
How many guests did you invite to your wedding?
Emilie, On August 24, 2016 at 14:05

Hi future spouses! As many revisions as it may take to build your guest list, there has to be that final number that puts a limit to the number of people you can actually invite to your wedding. How...

Nelly, wednesday 28-Sep-16 4
Camille
candy bar idea
Camille, On August 17, 2016 at 15:46

Hi! I find this ideas for a candy bar. I am getting married in september and our colours are navy blue and silver. I am thinking of doing something like this with our wedding cake. candy bar idea

Simone, tuesday 4-Oct-16 7
Rashna
Did you trash your dress?
Rashna, On August 18, 2016 at 09:11

Hi new wives! I was wondering if you trashed your dress after the wedding. I spent quite a bit of money on mine and can't really imagine myself doing so although it seems like a lot of fun. How did...

Rachel, thursday 4-May-17 6
Emilie
Under what religion will you get married?
Emilie, On June 29, 2016 at 21:17

Hello lovely community! According to our country's statistics, a majority of Canadians get married in one of the branches of Christianity. However, the number of Canadians who belong to other...

Iuliana, sunday 9-Oct-22 7
Emilie
Who is your ceremony officiant?
Emilie, On July 28, 2016 at 14:24

Hey canadian brides! Depending on the type of wedding you choose to have, different person can now pronounce you husband and wife. Who will be officiating at your wedding? ******* Credits: Giphy.com ...

Melissa, monday 3-Oct-16 10
Emilie
Sparkles, rice or bubbles?
Emilie, On June 28, 2016 at 21:14

Hello community!! What would you like your guests to throw on your grand exit from the ceremony? Sparkles? Rice? Or bubbles? Photo from Bryn and Natasha's Real Wedding Photo from Simon and Somaly's...

Nelly, saturday 24-Sep-16 10
Olivia
I caught the bouquet!
Olivia, On August 17, 2016 at 15:56

Hey ladies! Last weekend I went to a friend's wedding and guess what!!!??... I caught the bouquet!! It's a good sign cause that I'm getting married next january. hope that means we'll have our living...

Olivia, wednesday 7-Sep-16 7
Kira
135 days!
Kira, On July 13, 2016 at 15:45

Hello 2016 brides! Just realized on my countdown that my wedding is only (already) in 135 DAYS… LESS THAN 6 MONTHS! I’m thrilled but also freaking out at the same time to realize that the big day is...

Rashna, wednesday 10-Aug-16 7
Emilie
On a scale of 0 to 10 what is your current level of stress?
Emilie, On July 26, 2016 at 10:34

Hi wonderful brides! Planning a wedding can be a very stressful moment. We want to making everything perfect for ourselves and the ones we love, which can keep us very busy and sometimes make us...

Cheryl, monday 24-Oct-16 6
Camille
hairstyle ideas for my short curly hair
Camille, On August 1, 2016 at 09:42

Hi community! I went to a new hairdresser last month who did a very bad haircut with my curly hair. (It is so hard to finds a good hairdresser for curly hair!!) I was a bit in choc so I did not say...

Nelly, wednesday 28-Sep-16 5 76
Camille
Getting married in september and feeling last minute
Camille, On July 27, 2016 at 12:11

Hey other brides! I'm married in less than a month and I'm in my last preperations. I just discovered this website and I feel very last minute in my preparations. Who else is in the same situation and...

Olivia, tuesday 16-Aug-16 2 57
Camille
I am new to the community and wedding in 1 month
Camille, On July 26, 2016 at 14:54

Hi community! My name is Camille, I am from Quebec city and I am getting married very soon... In a bit more than 1 month!!! I just discovered this group and I think it is going to help me really much....

Emilie, monday 1-Aug-16 2 58

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics