Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Eartha
Devoted April 2017 Ontario

Wedding invites pockets

Eartha, on September 6, 2016 at 15:08 Posted in Plan a wedding 0 12
Hi ladies,
I was wondering if anyone could help me.
I am looking for some wedding invite pockets in the size of 6" x 9", does anyone know where I can get some?
The largest I've seen so far is only 5" x 7".
Thanks in advance.

12 Comments

Latest activity by Emilie, on September 9, 2016 at 07:48
  • Emilie
    Featured Quebec
    Emilie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

That's great Eartha! Smiley heart

I'm glad you're getting more ideas for your invitations. Smiley smile Are your invitations formal or more familiar? I made this little guide to help you phrase your invitations if you need it.

How to phrase your wedding invitations in 4 steps

And if you want to make you invitations more personnal you could even insert a picture of you two together. Here are a few ideas of pictures you could do. I look forward to know which ones you'll like best Smiley smile

Profile Picture Ideas to Show You're Engaged

5 original Save the Date ideas

How many invitations did you make?

• Eartha
    Eartha ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Thank you for reminding me of the rules

and these options are sooo pretty, however with the size of my invite and most of the time, with such custom pockets, they are usually ordered with the invitation together

Thank you for sharing the ideas tho, since I will try and bounce off some ideas from it

• Camille
    Curious September 2016 Quebec
    Camille ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hi Eartha, yes you should have a look they have a lot of material for arts and crafts

• Emilie
    Featured Quebec
    Emilie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hi Eartha! Smiley heart

I'm happy you two are getting in touch and can help each other out! Smiley smile

I just wanted to let you know that I had to discard your comment, because it is not allowed in the community to sell or buy services.

As you will see in this discussion, Community Rules on WeddingWire.ca, comments will be discarded when we see personal advertising from users in comments or discussions, like promoting their blog, asking for "likes" to win a contest, buying or selling their dress or accessories, etc. It's just our way of making the community a safe space for future newlyweds to discuss freely.

I also thought of other ideas for your invite pockets to get you inspired. The one with the tree is my personal favourite, but the one in purple is also very elegant. Smiley love

Wedding Pocket Invite in Purple

Wedding Pocket Invite in Purple

Tree Wedding Pocket Invite

Tree Wedding Pocket Invite

Do you like these options? When are you planning to send your invitations?

I'm sure your guests will look forward to receive them!

• Eartha
    Eartha ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I will private message you the details.

and once again, THANK YOU FOR REACHING OUT

• Valerie
    VIP April 2017 Ontario
    Valerie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hey Eartha,

I could absoluetly help you out with this. Do you have an inspiration photo of the style of pocket fold you are looking for? (are you looking for the vertical style like I have, or a more horizonal style, details on the edge or cut on an angle, that type of stuff)

• Eartha
    Eartha ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hi Emilie,

We are starting to get the invitations ready to go. Trying to look for options to "pretty up" the invites.

As we opted for a not so expensive paper and print so we are trying to "savage" the looks to make it look more elegant Smiley tongue

The invites are actually not in lavender, the invites which were available in lavender didn't have the look / feel I wanted

Thanks,
    Eartha

• Eartha
    Eartha ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hi Camille,

Oh really? I've never heard of the store, but I will definitely check it out

Thanks for the heads up.

Eartha

• Camille
    Curious September 2016 Quebec
    Camille ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hi! Do you have Omer DeSrres in Ontario? I think you could find some over there.

• Valerie
    VIP April 2017 Ontario
    Valerie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hi Eartha,

They are surprisingly easy to make, if you're at all interested in going that route. I made my own by going to Michaels and getting 12"x12" cardstock (watch for the sale where the paper is 4 for $1, happens regularily) and then made my own template. I'd be more than happy to help make you a template. My pocketfolds took maybe the weekend to make, and ended up costing me about $20 (and I accidentally bought enough paper for my head count, rather than how many invites I would need, oops!)

Invitations

• Emilie
    Featured Quebec
    Emilie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hi Eartha! Smiley heart

You're ready to send your invitations!? So exciting! Smiley smile Have a look at our vendors to see if they have the invite pockets you are looking for.

Wedding Invitations Ontario

How will be your invitations? Will they also be in lavender?

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics