Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Camille
Curious September 2016 Quebec

I am new to the community and wedding in 1 month

Camille, on July 26, 2016 at 14:54 Posted in WeddingWire 0 2

Hi community! My name is Camille, I am from Quebec city and I am getting married very soon... In a bit more than 1 month!!! Smiley surprise I just discovered this group and I think it is going to help me really much. I have my dress, we booked the place, the catering, the music, photographer, but there is still a lot to do. I am very happy I found this group! I hope I will be able to get your help and advice for the last things I have to do because it is stressing me a lot. What about you girls? Where are you in planning your wedding?

2 Comments

Latest activity by Emilie, on August 1, 2016 at 09:53
  • Emilie
    Featured Quebec
    Emilie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hi Camille!

Welcome to the community and congratulations on your engagement!! Smiley heart

You seem to have done quite a lot already! And it's normal to be stressed when there's so little time left. But don't worry, we'll be here to help you with whatever question you have left before your big day!

Here are a few discussions to get you started in the community and find other brides like you.

How does he make your world more colourful?

Who is getting married in Quebec in 2017?

How many days until your wedding?

If you have an doubt feel free to ask us! That's what we're here for Smiley winking xx

• Sharon
    Frequent user October 2017 Alberta
    Sharon ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hey!! I'm new too! Welcome! Let us know how we can help! Smiley smile

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics