Skip to main content
Lisa
Lisa

Victoria, British Columbia · From March 2016

Living in London, England but very much looking forward to getting married in Canada!

Happily married 🎉

July 22, 2018

1405days 17hrs
Ericabraam
Flowers from costco
Ericabraam, On July 18, 2017 at 04:26

Has anyone purchased flowers in bulk from Costco and made their own bouquets? If so, how did they turn out? Did the flowers last all day?

Michelle, saturday 22-Jun-19 31 2
Zoë
I say yes to... this wedding location
Zoë, On July 31, 2017 at 07:05

Hello everyone! We have arrived at the last step! Time to choose your wedding location! Which one would you choose? A. B. Did you like this game? If you have any questions you can always open a new...

Kaisha, friday 23-Nov-18 51
Lisa
Arriving in a canoe??
Lisa, On August 4, 2017 at 09:49

My fiancee and I aren't really in to the walk down the aisle idea. My Dad passed away and while I have sisters that would love to walk me down, we're trying to think of non traditional ways to 'show...

Maegan, saturday 5-Aug-17 7
Jena
Alternatives to walking down the aisle…
Jena, On July 28, 2017 at 17:41

Hey,I have no desire to walk down the aisle… Since I lost my dad a few years ago I don't see the point in being traditional… Has anyone done or seen alternatives?

Melissa, thursday 24-Aug-17 24
Ashleigh
Diy wedding music- yay or nay
Ashleigh, On June 16, 2017 at 10:24

We are hosting an evening wedding next summer. Since we are paying for everything ourselves, we are being mindful that we are infact not a prince or princess on our wedding day. Haha. It is a formal...

BreddGar, monday 24-Jan-22 25
Ashley
Cake cutting songs
Ashley, On July 27, 2017 at 13:30

I'm starting to look into doing up my playlist for our DJ. and theres an option for cake cutting song. Do people do that? or do they just do some soft music?

Daniela, thursday 10-Aug-17 21
Lisa
Venue not listed.
Lisa, On August 4, 2017 at 09:11

Hey ladies! (and Gents, if you're looking Wondering if there's a way to add a venue if its not listed? Ta Lise

Lynnie, friday 4-Aug-17 1 35
Zoë
Premium wedding websites are here!
Zoë, On April 27, 2017 at 11:00

Hi lovely brides-and-grooms-to-be! We just released Premium packages for your wedding website on WeddingWire. These packages will have more features - like a custom domain name, better designs, and...

Emma, monday 23-Sep-19 6
Lisa
Couples getting married on 22/july/2018 in british columbia
Lisa, On July 26, 2017 at 05:30

Hello ladies! It seems we're all getting married on the same day in Beautiful Victoria BC! I grew up in Victoria, but I'm currently living in London, England - where I met my fiancee. Ive been here...

Lisa, wednesday 26-Jul-17 38

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics