Eartha

Toronto, Ontario · From March 2016

Happily married 🎉

April 23, 2017

2531days 8hrs
Eartha
My vendors in toronto, on
Eartha, On March 13, 2017 at 13:44

The vendors my FH and I chose to use are as follows: 1) Ceremony and Reception Dinner: Sala Caboto (Columbus Event Centre) 2) Photography and Videography: Amour Wedding 3) Officiant: Rev. Paul Ivany...

Eartha, friday 1-Oct-21 4
Ashley
Looking for an officiant to do non-religious wedding
Ashley, On May 10, 2017 at 09:57

Hi everyone, To those of you who have had officiants (perferably in the toronto/hamilton area) who performed Non-religous weddings I would really love a reccomendation as I am having trouble finding...

Billy, friday 22-Jun-18 14
Emilie
At what time will the party end?
Emilie, On March 13, 2017 at 07:15

Brides and grooms! We're getting to the end of this week's game! Answer this question and go to the last step to get your gift! At what time will your party end? You're almost done! Click on the link...

Samantha, tuesday 5-Oct-21 374
Emilie
Who will sit at your head table?

Hey brides and grooms! This question to get your gift can either be an easy one or a complete puzzle Who will sit at your head table? Continue here >> At what time will the party end? *** Image:...

Samantha, tuesday 5-Oct-21 382
Emilie
Who has more guests? You or your fiancé(e)?

Hey hey wonderful! We're getting closer to the end of the quiz to get your special gift from the community! You'll love it you'll see! Who has more guests? You or your fiancé(e)? Next question...

Samantha, tuesday 5-Oct-21 382
Emilie
What wedding favours will you give on your big day?

Hey future newlyweds! There's only a few questions left to answer .... What favours will you give to your guests? Next question >> Who has more guests? You or your fiancé(e)? *** Image:...

Samantha, tuesday 5-Oct-21 387
Emilie
What song MUST play at your wedding?

Hey wonderful community! Planning a wedding is also... planning the party to celebrate! Let's continue with our next party question! What song MUST play at your wedding? Next question >> What...

Rayanne, thursday 25-Jul-19 374
Emilie
Will you have a photobooth or entertainment planned?

Hey amazing brides and grooms! You're a few steps closer to getting your wedding gift! On your wedding day, when comes the time to party... Will you have something special for your guests? A...

Samantha, tuesday 5-Oct-21 369
Emilie
Are most of your guests friends or family?

Hey ladies and gents! Let's continue with the next question to get your special gift Will most of your guests be friends or family? Continue here >> Will you have a photobooth or entertainment...

Samantha, tuesday 5-Oct-21 392
Emilie
Will kids also come to your wedding?

Hey wonderful soon-to-weds! This question to get your little gift is always a little touchy... Are kids invited to your wedding? Yay or nay to kids at your wedding? Continue here >> Are most of...

Samantha, tuesday 5-Oct-21 402
Emilie
At what time will your reception start?

Hey beautiful community! Let's continue with the second step to get your little gift from WeddingWire At what time will your reception start? Continue here >> Will kids also come to your...

Samantha, tuesday 5-Oct-21 416
Emilie
How many guests will you have at your wedding?
Emilie, On March 13, 2017 at 07:14

Hey lovely brides and grooms! Welcome to this quiz to get your little gift for your wedding! The first question is... How many guests will you have at your wedding? Continue here >> At what time...

Samantha, tuesday 5-Oct-21 456
Eartha
A little dilemma
Eartha, On February 23, 2017 at 08:36

So I wanted to hear if anyone has experienced this... As some of you may know, my FH and I are getting married in just 2 months. We've moved out together for a year or so now. Recently, he got offered...

Melissa, tuesday 29-Aug-17 23
María
You father will walk you down the aisle?
María, On December 23, 2016 at 09:05

Hi WW Canada Ok, the ceremony etiquette writes that the father of the bride might walk her down the aisle, and you could or not follow the rules. Is you father walking you down the aisle? Or who is?...

Eartha, friday 24-Feb-17 8
Emilie
Discover which Disney princess you will be!
Emilie, On February 23, 2017 at 06:05

Hey wonderful ladies! The results to the test are here! Are you ready to discover which princess you got? I'm telling you now! If you have a... Majority of 1: Snow White The princess in you is Snow...

Samantha, friday 29-Oct-21 33
Emilie
What song will you choose for your reception entrance?
Emilie, On February 22, 2017 at 10:05

Hey future newlyweds! Becoming Mr and Mrs deserves a grand entrance! What song will you choose? Here are a few ideas What song will you choose for your reception entrance?

Carolyne, wednesday 22-Feb-17 8
Amy
How do you plan a first look?
Amy, On February 20, 2017 at 22:08

Hi all, My FH and I really want to do a first look. Mostly because once we are married we don't like the idea of ditching everyone that wants to give us hugs to go have pictures taken. We were...

Samtam, wednesday 22-Feb-17 12
Emilie
360º on this wedding dress. Like it or love it?
Emilie, On February 9, 2017 at 09:05

Hi beautiful brides-to-be! This wedding dress would be perfect for a romantic bride! How do you like this dress? Like it or love it? Images: Pinterest

Stephanie, friday 10-Feb-17 11
Emilie
Step 5 for the new bride: What would you like wear?
Emilie, On February 8, 2017 at 08:05

Hey beautiful ladies! This is the 5th step! I'm sure you've seen a few ideas that you like of dresses you'd like to wear, makeup ideas! What are they? How does your dream wedding dress look like? What...

Ciara, tuesday 28-Mar-17 50
Emilie
Step 4 for the new bride: What's your style?

Hey wonderful lady! Choosing a style for your wedding helps you choose your decoration, outfits, venue... Tell us what style you chose for your wedding: Romantic Elegant Whimsical Modern Vintage Boho...

Ciara, tuesday 28-Mar-17 35
Emilie
Step 3 for the new bride: When are you getting married?

Hey hey! I'm so happy to get to know you! When are you getting married? Time, date, season, month and year Next step is here! >> Step 4 for the new bride: What's your style? *** Image: Pinterest...

Ciara, tuesday 28-Mar-17 38
Emilie
Step 2 for the new bride: Where are you getting married?

Hey you! Now that we each other a little better, let's see where everyone's getting married! In what city or town are you getting married? Are you getting married in a church or city hall? Let's...

Laura, sunday 9-Apr-17 35
Emilie
Step 1 for the new bride: Let's meet!

Hi wonderful ladies! The first step to get to know each other is well... to introduce ourselves! If you just got to the community, this must seem all new and maybe a bit strange to you.... Tell us a...

Ciara, tuesday 28-Mar-17 37
Chelsea
Vistaprint sale !
Chelsea, On February 8, 2017 at 10:27

Hey lovely ladies ! Still need invitations? Vistaprint is having another sale! It is 2 days and there are 6 items (including invitations), that you can get for 60% off !!

Simone, thursday 9-Feb-17 20
Eartha
My valentine's date with donald
Eartha, On February 7, 2017 at 08:43

Our perfect date would take place at sunset time. Another perfect date place to have is at our home sweet home. 3 things I love about my FH is that he makes me laugh, he cares and he knows me better...

Eartha, wednesday 8-Feb-17 2
Emilie
How many days have you been together for?
Emilie, On February 6, 2017 at 06:05

Hey lovely couples! There's not much left until you get to spend that perfect Valentine's date with your future spouse! Let's remember how far you go back together! How many days have you been...

Stephanie, thursday 1-Feb-18 95
Emilie
What gift did you give him last Valentine's?

Hey lovely brides! Are you going to arrive on your date empty-handed? Let's think about what you gave him last year... What gift did you give him last Valentine's? Write your answer in the comments to...

Stephanie, thursday 1-Feb-18 103
Emilie
Find out your love number

Hey future newlyweds! Let's continue to plan this perfect date with your future spouse! One thing first... Let's find out what is your lucky number for the night! Sum up the number of letters in both...

Stephanie, thursday 1-Feb-18 101
Emilie
Which of these things would be the highlight of your date?

Hey lovely future weds! Now let's have some fun and think about what the highlight of your date would be! Which of these things would be the highlight of your date? Romantic dance Have an...

Stephanie, thursday 1-Feb-18 98
Emilie
What song would you dedicate to the love of your life?

Hey wonderful ladies and gents! The place and times are set for your perfect date... Now let's set the mood! What song would you dedicate to the love of your life? Write your answer below and continue...

Marcia, saturday 21-Apr-18 100

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics