Victoria

Windsor, Ontario · From September 2021

Happily married 🎉

October 22, 2022

523days 11hrs
Victoria
Marriage Certificate
Victoria, On February 1, 2023 at 14:12

I got married at the end of October and am now looking at ordering my marriage certificate so I can begin to change my name. I live in Ontario and have 2 options - regular marriage certificate or...

Carine, thursday 2-Feb-23 1 29
T
Photo Checklist
Tracy, On September 22, 2022 at 22:23

Hi! I’m looking for a checklist to give to my photographer. I’m not looking for a large list just the “must haves”. Wedding date is May 6, 2023 and my photographer has requested a list 🤷🏼‍♀️. And go...

Marie, tuesday 27-Sep-22 12
Victoria
Add sleeves to dress or not?
Victoria, On September 17, 2022 at 18:30

I had my first dress fitting today and I was set on adding off the shoulder sleeves, but now I’m not sure. Let me know your opinions. First picture is my dress. Second picture is what I envisioned....

Carine, monday 19-Sep-22 6 128
Erika
Did my alterations mess up my neckline?
Erika, On September 16, 2022 at 02:14

I had my neckline lowered and now I'm so worried I might have ruined it! It looks unfinished to me and uneven maybe but the shop seems to think it's fine. Is it just me?

Arden, thursday 22-Sep-22 8
Victoria
Signature Drinks Named After Dog
Victoria, On August 25, 2022 at 16:18

So my fiancé and I are huge dog people. Our entire lives revolved around our 3 dogs, but unfortunately 2 of them have recently passed. I wanted to make our signature drinks after our dogs, but my...

Carine, tuesday 6-Sep-22 6
Victoria
Groom Hats
Victoria, On August 1, 2022 at 17:25

My fiancé is set on finding some sort of formal hat for the wedding, but is unsure where to look. Does anyone know of any stores or websites that sell anything like that?

LaurenWiggs, monday 5-Jun-23 4
Victoria
Bridal Party Processional Song
Victoria, On July 18, 2022 at 13:27

I'm trying to decide on my bridal party processional song for my wedding ceremony. I really like the cover of Kiss the Girl by Brent Morgan, but I already have a different song I want to walk down the...

Vinod, tuesday 19-Jul-22 2 65
Katrina
1 Month Out & feeling frumpy in my wedding dress
Katrina, On July 9, 2022 at 02:06

I think my dress is beautiful but seeing the photos of my final fitting I feel like I look so frumpy, not sure the style is flattering on my body... anyone else experience this? Please tell me it gets...

Katrina, monday 18-Jul-22 19
Julia
Having issues with menu options
Julia, On July 9, 2022 at 12:48

I am currently struggling to get multiple menu options on the website. We would like our guests to be able to choose their starter (soup or salad) and then choose their entrée. So, two menus to make...

Victoria, wednesday 13-Jul-22 5
Jenn
Bling-ed Out Belts
Jenn, On May 24, 2022 at 23:44

Ladies! Where did you find bling-ed-out belts to accessorize your gown that didn't break the bank? I bought my dress, and fell in love with the way it looked with a thicker, sparkly, rose gold belt...

SOPHIE, wednesday 1-Jun-22 11

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics