Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Julia
Newbie September 2022 Quebec

Having issues with menu options

Julia, on July 9, 2022 at 12:48 Posted in Tech support 0 5

I am currently struggling to get multiple menu options on the website. We would like our guests to be able to choose their starter (soup or salad) and then choose their entrée.
So, two menus to make two food selections.

Right now it seems like I can only create one list of food options and guests can only choose one.

Anybody able to help?

Cheers!

5 Comments

Latest activity by Victoria, on July 13, 2022 at 15:42
  • Victoria
    Beginner October 2022 Ontario
    Victoria ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Could you set it up where you have appetizer and entree in the same line? Guests would then just pick which option aligns with the both the appetizer and entree that they prefer.

For example:

1. Soup and Entree #1

2. Soup and Entree #2

3. Salad and Entree #1

4. Salad and Entree #2

Etc.

• C
    VIP September 2023 Ontario
    Carine ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I switched to the knot website you can add as many options, put in questions about dietary needs, or music, leave a couple a note.

I love this site for seating charts and to chat with other brides. But my wedding website is with The Knot.

• Hank
    Featured September 2021 Ontario
    Hank ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

There are a ton of free wedding sites out there to choose from so I suggest going that route. I used WithJoy and was able to get choices for appetizer, entree, and dessert along with a bunch of other questions like allergies etc.

If you're absolutely set on using Weddingwire, I think there's a comment function when people RSVP so you can ask people to use that for the appetizer. It's not intuitive though and you're likely to chase people because a lot of them won't think to fill it out.

• Julia
    Newbie September 2022 Quebec
    Julia ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Thanks Hank, that’s what I thought… it is definitely an inconvenience!
  • Hank
    Featured September 2021 Ontario
    Hank ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Weddingwire only allows one food selection menu in the RSVP. The lack of customizable rsvp options is why we didn't use their website for our wedding.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics