Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Victoria
Beginner October 2022 Ontario

Signature Drinks Named After Dog

Victoria, on August 25, 2022 at 16:18 Posted in Wedding reception 0 6
So my fiancé and I are huge dog people. Our entire lives revolved around our 3 dogs, but unfortunately 2 of them have recently passed. I wanted to make our signature drinks after our dogs, but my fiancé says it’s too morbid since only one of them is still alive. I think it’s a nice way to include them and a nice way to include the fact that us being dog lovers is a huge part of who we are, without making the wedding tacky. What are your opinions?

Signature Drinks Named After Dog 1

6 Comments

Latest activity by Carine, on September 6, 2022 at 13:06
  • C
    VIP September 2023 Ontario
    Carine ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I have/had two dogs and a cat, the middle dog was my oldest and he passed last month but I still included him. I made him sparkle and lighter than Gunner and pablo. I also planned to incorporate all three in the cake. He was my baby and he was suppose to be a part of my big day and will be even though he is gone. When I finished the sign it made me cry, but happy he will still be remembered.

Signature Drinks Named After Dog 2

• Julie
    Featured May 2023 Ontario
    Julie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Love the idea! I'm doing that as well.

• Victoria
    Beginner October 2022 Ontario
    Victoria ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Thanks everyone! Makes me feel a lot better hearing that other people don’t find it weird or morbid.
  • KELLY
    Super October 2023 Ontario
    KELLY ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Yes! Do it! What a sweet way to have your fur babies honoured

• Amanda
    Featured August 2022 British Columbia
    Amanda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I love this idea! I say do it! You only have your wedding day once!!
  • Kate
    Featured August 2022 Ontario
    Kate ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I vote do it! I dont think its morbid...I'm a huge dog lover and I would also love to incorporate either way. Also I'm sure those closest to you know how much you both love dogs so it probably would not be a surprise or weird.

We had our little darling as our signature drink and my girlfriend saw it and is doing it for her big day in September! I dont think its tacky at all, your day should incorporate all that is important to you in my opinion 🖤

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics