Chantell

Mississauga, Ontario · From February 2021

Happily married 🎉

November 5, 2022

537days 1hrs
Amanda
Countdown!
Amanda, On June 1, 2022 at 12:09

Hello Everyone! How many days until your wedding?! Even if you're just starting this journey of planning, tell us how far away are you until the big day!! My fiance and I are 67 days away!!! After...

Amanda, tuesday 20-Sep-22 213 4
Chantell
Planning a Wedding, while a loved one has Terminal Cancer
Chantell, On September 20, 2022 at 12:41

Last year, my Grandmother was diagnosed with cancer & at the time we weren't sure if she would be with us. From that moment my Fiancée & I decided to get married a year earlier by city hall...

Hank, wednesday 21-Sep-22 3 73
Chantell
Wedding Invitations & when to send them out.
Chantell, On March 5, 2022 at 21:35

Hi Everyone, My fiancé & I just booked our wedding stationery. We both agreed on the overall look for it. However, we can't agree on when to send them out to our guests. Our wedding is on Nov 5th,...

Derek, sunday 1-May-22 12
Chantell
Gothic Custom Jacket (groom)
Chantell, On February 7, 2022 at 21:38

Does anyone know of a place within the Toronto area or Ontario that does/offer Gothic Wedding Suits. I've attached a few photos of what my Fiancé is looking for. Thank You

Julie, friday 8-Jul-22 4
Chantell
Postage on A7 Envelopes
Chantell, On January 21, 2022 at 00:12

I don't know why I am stressing over this. I have to make a point to go to the post office to ask about the postage on A7 (5 1/4″ x 7 1/4″) but, was wondering if anyone could help me. I'm mailing out...

Chantell, friday 21-Jan-22 2
Amanda
When Did You Get Engaged?!
Amanda, On December 31, 2021 at 12:18

Did you know that Christmas Day is the most popular day to get engaged? Or that December is the busiest month of the year for proposals?? 💍 When did you get engaged??!!! Did you get engaged in...

Amanda, monday 1-May-23 224 2
Kate
High or low centrepieces? Or both?
Kate, On January 17, 2022 at 19:29

Hi all! We are having a rustic themed wedding in a barn and to make things a bit more fancy I’m thinking of high centrepieces but my florist suggested some high and some low… Curious to see what other...

KELLY, wednesday 26-Jan-22 22
Maggnard-Smanta
What are your opinion on party favors? Do you plan on having them?
Maggnard-Smanta, On January 4, 2022 at 11:30

I honestly don't know what do give out as party favors! I want something the guest can keep and remember. We have a videobooth, but I was wondering if it was necessary to give out something else. I...

Maggnard-Smanta, sunday 27-Feb-22 67 1
Meghan
rsvp
Meghan, On November 3, 2021 at 11:05

Hey ladies for your guests to RSVP are you having them RSVP through your wedding website? or are you doing the traditional way with having a card in the invitation for them to send back to you? TIA

Alyx, saturday 18-Dec-21 31
Chantell
Couples getting married on November 5th, 2022 in Ontario
Chantell, On August 16, 2021 at 13:24

Hi Everyone, How is all of the wedding planning going so far? I've got everything done so far, I felt like I had to rush the process a bit since certain companies I hired are booked right into 2024. I...

Hank, monday 16-Aug-21 1 96
Amanda
Couples getting married on November 5, 2022 in Ontario
Amanda, On February 11, 2021 at 23:37

Looks like this group of ppl are all getting married on Nov 5th 2022.. anyone from Ontario worried about covid or any restrictions by then?Or am I overthinking lol???

VuAnne, monday 6-Dec-21 9

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics