Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Amanda
Beginner November 2022 Ontario

Couples getting married on November 5, 2022 in Ontario

Amanda, on February 11, 2021 at 23:37 Posted in Ontario 0 9
Looks like this group of ppl are all getting married on Nov 5th 2022.. anyone from Ontario worried about covid or any restrictions by then?Or am I overthinking lol???

9 Comments

Latest activity by VuAnne, on December 6, 2021 at 21:44
  • VuAnne
    VuAnne ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Damn. LOL I must be really be on Cloud 9. I totally forgot about COVID and just started a discussion, Did i pick the right date for our Wedding? November 5, 2022 all because I was worried if it's too cold outside.

I think with planning weddings now, most vendors are more understanding of our situation with the pandemic. Most are offering rebooking and depending on the restrictions, vendors are willing to work with you so that you don't lose your deposit.

I'm hoping that my positive attitude helps me and everyone else who are trying to stay positive!

• Chantell
    Chantell ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hi Everyone,

As of now I am planning for a Plan B.
    Even though the wedding is still a little over a year, I worry about the next few months as cases in Ontario have gone up.

I feel like I had to rush into Plan A, a few places I have hired are already planning 2024 weddings. Has anyone else feel like they had to book certain things way ahead, that usually would be book 4 months prior to the wedding?

• fossa
    Newbie September 2023 Ontario
    fossa ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

We're planning OCT '22 and have a Plan A and a Plan C(OVID). I am really thankful that planning for 2022 includes a foresight or mindfulness of the possible restrictions and impacts of the pandemic.

My heart goes out to those who are playing this by ear and making date or event adjustments for the second time now.

I would imagine we will be venturing into lesser restrictions. But, you can never be certain and so I would plan for both possibilities. They say it's easier to add more salt to the soup than add more soup to the salt, right? Can always add more people, more time. Maybe plan for a more intimate event and build as we navigate this year of pandemic!

• Hank
    Featured September 2021 Ontario
    Hank ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

People who booked back in Spring 2020, or before covid hit.

• Amanda
    Amanda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Regardless we have Back-up Plan to just push it we have no issue
  • Amanda
    Amanda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    I don't know who would have thought that they'd be out of the woods this year they should have realized that weddings would be cancelled October November last year
  • Hank
    Hank ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Still good to have a backup plan, just in case. A lot of people thought we'd be out of the woods for 2021 weddings and here we are.

• Amanda
    Amanda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Yes booked and many options for rescheduling without loosing deposit ..I think though by then we'll be fine its 2 years away majority will be vaccinated by then so all good!
  • Hank
    Hank ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

While I can't answer how things will go in Nov 2022, at least you have a lot of time to come up with contingencies if need be. Have you booked your venue yet?

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics