Skip to main content
Tanya
Tanya

Toronto, Ontario · From January 2021

Hi! My name is Tanya. My partner Sean and I will be getting married in Toronto in the spring of 2023 with a whimsical wedding that showcases all of our... View more

Hi! My name is Tanya. My partner Sean and I will be getting married in Toronto in the spring of 2023 with a whimsical wedding that showcases all of our favourite nerdy things.

Happily married 🎉

May 19, 2023

332days 16hrs
Stevie
Feeling the Pressure
Stevie, On April 2, 2023 at 14:15

Is anyone else really feeling the pressure right now? I don’t know why but I feel like no matter what choices I make I’m going to feel somewhat disappointed on my wedding day. Either I’ll regret my...

Joy, saturday 27-May-23 13 2
Lynnie
Brides of 2023 - Let's See Your Ring!
Lynnie, On January 12, 2022 at 10:10

Congrats and much love to all the couples getting married in 2023! 💖 Now it's time to show off those gorgeous rings! Post a picture of your new bling below!! 💍 Photo from the @weddingwirecanada...

Laura, sunday 31-Mar-24 755 51
Tanya
Unwired bras and bralettes
Tanya, On December 19, 2021 at 07:07

Dear fellow boob havers I'm in a dilemma. I have not worn a wired bra in 6 years but all the bridal lingere is super structured wired torture devices. Does anyone have plans to go braless or unwired...

Kelsey, tuesday 28-Dec-21 7
Shauna
Wedding Induced Insecurities
Shauna, On August 18, 2021 at 08:48

Has anyone else felt like this wedding planning process has brought out so many latent insecurities about their appearance? Between trying on wedding dresses, makeup trials, engagement photos etc, I...

Shauna, wednesday 19-Jan-22 9 1
Meghan
Wedding Day Hair Inspo
Meghan, On October 22, 2021 at 20:39

Show us your wedding day hair inspo! We are doing a boho rustic theme so i'm having my hair mostly down with a braid or two!

Tanya, sunday 19-Dec-21 11
Tanya
What questions should you ask an officiant?
Tanya, On December 6, 2021 at 09:34

My Fiance and I are meeting with a potential officiant tonight. What questions should I ask? or what questions do you wish you had asked your officiant?

Vinod, saturday 11-Dec-21 6 88
Tanya
Meeting a dj
Tanya, On December 2, 2021 at 08:29

What questions did you ask your DJ when you were deciding which DJ to use? OR What do you wish you had asked your DJ?

Lynnie, friday 3-Dec-21 4
Tanya
Feelings about the Bouquet and Garter toss?
Tanya, On November 30, 2021 at 19:10

Both of these leave me feeling a bit uncomfortable... especially the garter toss. What does everyone else think? I was hoping to use this as cost savings for me (not buying a garter or a tossing...

Tonjah, thursday 2-Dec-21 19

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics