Skip to main content
Tanya
Beginner May 2023 Ontario

Unwired bras and bralettes

Tanya, on December 19, 2021 at 07:07 Posted in Wedding fashion 0 7
Saved
Dear fellow boob havers
I'm in a dilemma. I have not worn a wired bra in 6 years but all the bridal lingere is super structured wired torture devices. Does anyone have plans to go braless or unwired under the dress?
For reference I'm not going with a structured dress. It's going to be flowy. I'm also plus sized but barely a b-cup.

7 Comments

Latest activity by Kelsey, on December 28, 2021 at 12:05
  • Kelsey
    Frequent user August 2022 Alberta
    Kelsey ·
    • Dispute
    I'm a b cup also and probably just doing stickers and not a full bra. My dress is strapless but has some structure so it should be fine..? We will see haha.
  • Amanda
    Featured August 2022 British Columbia
    Amanda ·
    • Dispute

Hi Tanya, I plan on going braless with my dress. The bridal store when I go get my dress altered will be adding cups to my dress so that I don't have a wear a bra. I'm also barely a b-cup myself. I I might add, the back of my dress is open so I wouldn't be able to wear a full bra anyways. I would talk to your seamstress to see what they can do for you.

• Stacey Tc
    Devoted August 2022 Saskatchewan
    Stacey Tc ·
    • Dispute

I'm a D cup and going braless. A lot of wedding dresses are designed with cups, boning, corsets, or a combination of all. If not, ask your seamstress to make it possible for you to not wear a bra underneath.

• Amanda
    Featured August 2022 British Columbia
    Amanda ·
    • Dispute

HI Tanya, I plan on going braless with my dress. The bridal store when I go get my dress altered will be adding cups to my dress so that I don't have a wear a bra. I'm also barely a b-cup myself. I I might add, the back of my dress is open so I wouldn't be able to wear a full bra anyways.

• Carmel
    Featured December 2020 Ontario
    Carmel ·
    • Dispute
    View quoted message
    Beautiful! There should be no problem putting cups in that style!
  • Tanya
    Beginner May 2023 Ontario
    Tanya ·
    • Dispute
    View quoted message
    Hmm I'm not sure. I guess it depends on the dress I get.. this is my inspo
    Unwired bras and bralettes 1

• Carmel
    Featured December 2020 Ontario
    Carmel ·
    • Dispute
    I had cups sewn in (so just padding really lol). Is this an option for you? It's definitely the best option if you can do it!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

ReCaptcha Verification failed. Please try again.

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics