Skip to main content
Maria
Maria

Ponoka, Alberta · From September 2020

My Fiance and I got engaged September 2020, and have been taking our sweet time with the planning! We didn't want to rush due to covid putting... View more

My Fiance and I got engaged September 2020, and have been taking our sweet time with the planning! We didn't want to rush due to covid putting restrictions on a lot of the things we wanted on our special day, but are now in full planning mode and couldn't be more excited! We have a home together in Sylvan Lake and will be getting married near Ponoka. Exciting times ahead!

Happily married 🎉

October 7, 2022

538days 12hrs
Maria
Let's talk about feelings...when a bridesmaid bails on you
Maria, On July 9, 2022 at 20:31

Hey everyone, I'm sure I'm not the only one this has happened to! A little less than a year ago I unfortunately had a bridesmaid say she couldn't make it do to finances, but was mature about it and...

Stephanie, thursday 14-Jul-22 8
Megan
When is too soon to plan the wedding?
Megan, On February 9, 2022 at 11:18

Me and my fiancé are aiming to get married August of 2023. What are some tips that people have found to not leave to the last minute to make this process go more smoothly. What are some things you...

Maria, friday 25-Feb-22 21
Hank
Matching vs Mismatched Wedding Party Attire
Hank, On February 24, 2022 at 10:31

Are you on team match or mismatch when it comes to your bridesmaids and groomsmen's clothes for the wedding day? Matching blue dresses (in different styles) vs mismatched blush dresses Mismatched...

Hank, tuesday 8-Mar-22 25
Maria
Finding an Officiant
Maria, On September 9, 2021 at 23:03

Hey everyone! We've been so fortunate so far to find what seems to be great vendors for our team to make our dream day come true. The one thing we're really struggling with is how to best go about...

Maria, saturday 11-Sep-21 4
Kelsey
Winter Wedding Shawl/jacket
Kelsey, On August 26, 2021 at 13:35

Hi everyone! I want to hear your ideas on a cute jacket/shawl/blanket scarf for my winter wedding! I am not huge on the idea of fur - faux or real- but am looking for something that will be pretty...

Christiana, wednesday 22-Sep-21 7 1
Kelsey
Guest list - how to respond?
Kelsey, On September 7, 2021 at 11:20

My fiancé's parents asked us for our guest list I thought it was a bit odd, but we sent them a copy. They have now responded saying these xyz aunts and uncles need to bee added to the list as well as...

Vinod, saturday 11-Sep-21 19

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics