Skip to main content
C
Cassandra

Cambridge, Ontario · From September 2020

My name is Cassandra and my partners name is Jeff. We met in grade 2 many many moons ago and had a "kiddie crush" on each other. Our paths have crossed... View more

My name is Cassandra and my partners name is Jeff. We met in grade 2 many many moons ago and had a "kiddie crush" on each other. Our paths have crossed many times over the years, going on dates and spending time hanging out and we finally decided we were simply meant to be when we officially started dating 3 years ago. In August 2020 Jeff took me to a beautiful waterfall for a hike with our son(my step son) and asked me to marry him! Now we are planning our wedding, and taking care of our new born baby girl also! I cannot wait to marry this many and #offishallybecomeaSimms (we are anglers ;) )

Happily married 🎉

August 27, 2022

579days 0hrs : 21min
A
Father daughter dance songs but with my uncle ?
Alyx, On November 28, 2021 at 23:40

I feel like I’ve listened to every song possible and nothing is meaningful to me, or relatable to my relationship with my uncle .. I grew up with my grandparents but my grandpa passed so my uncle is...

Alyx, tuesday 30-Nov-21 4
C
Day of coordinator? Worth it? Or not?
Cassandra, On November 23, 2021 at 04:45

Hey everyone! Getting married August 27, 2022 at a private venue (the Legion). I'm on the fence about having a day of coordinator. I met one recently at a wedding show and loved hearing all the little...

Christine, monday 13-Dec-21 18
Amanda
Sticker Shock
Amanda, On October 27, 2021 at 15:24

Hey Everyone! Was there a vendor or even a venue that you absolutely loved but were completely shocked and taken back by for the price? My fiance and I were completely shocked with how pricey some...

Amanda, sunday 28-Nov-21 53
Kathryn
Where do i start?
Kathryn, On November 15, 2021 at 14:18

Hi I got engaged in September of this year and I am slowly starting to plan little things here and there and get new ideas. We are getting married in 2023 but don’t have an official date yet. I am...

Tunisha, sunday 12-Dec-21 22
Abbie
Dad/daughter Dance Song
Abbie, On November 15, 2021 at 16:13

Hello all! How did you pick your Father/Daughter song? I’ve always said I wanted to use a song that my Dad and I would dance to when I was really little all the time, but it’s not a song about a...

Jessica, monday 6-Dec-21 35
Kate
Hair & Makeup Trial
Kate, On November 15, 2021 at 19:03

Hi all! How far in advance/close to are you planning on doing your hair and makeup trials? I was looking to ideally plan it for a time when I have my wedding dress in hand so I can see the whole look...

KELLY, friday 26-Nov-21 12 1
Meghan
Wedding Day Gifts for your spouse
Meghan, On November 21, 2021 at 09:32

Has anyone not exchanged gifts with your spouse the day of? My FH doesn't really want to exchange gifts cause he feels we just paid for this wedding plus we are getting rings that he doesn't see the...

KELLY, tuesday 11-Jan-22 12
Laura
Wedding favours that don’t suck
Laura, On November 21, 2021 at 10:34

Hi all, I’d love to hear your wedding favour ideas or what you actually chose. I do not want anything that will just get tossed in the garbage or in the back of the cupboard. I was thinking something...

Laura, monday 11-Apr-22 44 1

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics