Skip to main content
HauntedHeartBrides
HauntedHeartBrides

Morden, Manitoba · From August 2019

I'm just a girl trying to get through this sitcom called Life. But so long as I've got my co-star, Randee, along for the ride I know I can handle any... View more

I'm just a girl trying to get through this sitcom called Life. But so long as I've got my co-star, Randee, along for the ride I know I can handle any trope throne in our direction!

Happily married 🎉

October 13, 2023

189days 14hrs
HauntedHeartBrides

I earned a badge!

177 days ago

Conversation Starter

You, my friend, have the gift of the gab. You've gotten our members chatting by already creating 10 discussions! Thanks for being an amazing conversation starter and getting us mingling.

HauntedHeartBrides

I earned a badge!

591 days ago

Extrovert

You've made a huge step in the Community, you've decided to contact someone from the forum for the first time. You've won this medal for being so extroverted.

Lynnie commented:

821 days ago

When did you get engaged?? Come share how many days (or months!) it's been since your proposal in this post: https://community.weddingwire.ca/forums/when-did-you-get-engaged--t49988

HauntedHeartBrides commented:

1287 days ago

Thanks! We've been post poking the wedding because I'm currently a USA citizen and if it was cancer then the wedding fund was gonna have to go to the medical fund. Now we know we can start planning!

Joey commented:

1295 days ago

I saw your post about being cancer free! Congratulations, you fighter! Hooray! Thanks for sharing that wonderful news <3

1297 days ago

Hair is also growing back faster than I thought which is good. Though, I've got a large bald streak so hopefully I'll have more than a pixie cut by the time of the wedding given the bald streak ruins the pixie cut look.

1297 days ago

Got test results back and I'm cancer free! Yay!

Explore more

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics