Skip to main content
HauntedHeartBrides
HauntedHeartBrides

Morden, Manitoba · From August 2019

I'm just a girl trying to get through this sitcom called Life. But so long as I've got my co-star, Randee, along for the ride I know I can handle any... View more

I'm just a girl trying to get through this sitcom called Life. But so long as I've got my co-star, Randee, along for the ride I know I can handle any trope throne in our direction!

Happily married 🎉

October 13, 2023

193days 20hrs

Lynnie commented:

825 days ago

When did you get engaged?? Come share how many days (or months!) it's been since your proposal in this post: https://community.weddingwire.ca/forums/when-did-you-get-engaged--t49988

HauntedHeartBrides commented:

1291 days ago

Thanks! We've been post poking the wedding because I'm currently a USA citizen and if it was cancer then the wedding fund was gonna have to go to the medical fund. Now we know we can start planning!

Joey commented:

1299 days ago

I saw your post about being cancer free! Congratulations, you fighter! Hooray! Thanks for sharing that wonderful news <3

1302 days ago

Hair is also growing back faster than I thought which is good. Though, I've got a large bald streak so hopefully I'll have more than a pixie cut by the time of the wedding given the bald streak ruins the pixie cut look.

1302 days ago

Got test results back and I'm cancer free! Yay!

1424 days ago

Thanks, Joey. I'm just trying to stay positive and focus on the wedding!

Joey commented:

1425 days ago

I hope you're ok, Evelyn! We're happy to have you back and are wishing you all the best!

1431 days ago

Been a while since I logged in! Last few months have been insane with not only the pandemic, but pending test results for a brain tumor. No better way to help distract myself than to focus on the wedding, right?

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics