Skip to main content
K
Kendra

Mississauga, Ontario · From June 2019

My fiancé and I just got engaged so we are super excited and can't stop calling each other fiancé/fiancée (I know, super corny) I have a feeling I'm going... View more

My fiancé and I just got engaged so we are super excited and can't stop calling each other fiancé/fiancée (I know, super corny) I have a feeling I'm going to be doing 90% of the wedding planning but I am okay with that as I live for this kind of stuff! We haven't picked a date yet but we know we want to get married in 2020 anytime between June and September. I am a very.... Thrifty woman so I see all these big numbers for venues and stuff and freak out lol I need to calm myself down and say it'll all be worth it. I kind of have no idea what I'm doing so any help is appreciated haha

Happily married 🎉

June 25, 2022

664days 9hrs

Lynnie commented:

884 days ago

2022 Brides - have you said yes to the dress?? Let's see them! Share a picture of your wedding dress in this discussion: https://community.weddingwire.ca/forums/brides-of-2022-show-us-your-dress--t49228

K

I earned a badge!

1748 days ago

Hot Streak

Hot streak! You can't get enough of the WeddingWire community, can you? Thanks for being a loyal community member and visiting us 5 days in a row.

K

I earned a badge!

1760 days ago

Break the Ice

We were hoping to hear what you had to say! You've broken the ice by sharing your thoughts in your very first discussion. We can't wait to see where the conversation goes.

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics