Skip to main content
Maude
Maude

Cambridge, Ontario · From December 2020

Hi Everyone! My name is Maude and I currently live up in the Northwest Territories, but I will be getting married in Ontario. I am super happy to be part... View more

Hi Everyone! My name is Maude and I currently live up in the Northwest Territories, but I will be getting married in Ontario. I am super happy to be part of this community because planning a wedding from the other side of the country is difficult. I can't wait to share ideas and plan an elegant, fun, and fancy wedding. Congratulations to everyone!

Happily married 🎉

March 13, 2022

773days 3hrs

Discussions

Maude
Signage at wedding
Maude of DIY, On January 1, 2022 at 11:55

Hi everyone, happy new year! Just starting to plan the final decor for my wedding in amrch and am having some difficulty coming up with nice signs for the wedding. I need a seating chart, a welcome...

Courtney, wednesday 9-Feb-22 19 468
Maude
Couples getting married on March 13, 2022 in Ontario
Maude of Ontario, On January 15, 2021 at 19:15

Hi! Congratulations!! I was just wondering what sort of guestlist you guys are planning? I figured that by 2022 I should be able to have 100 people, but now I'm second guessing myself. What do you...

Haley, friday 5-Nov-21 2 110
Maude
Rachel Simpson Shoes
Maude of Wedding fashion, On September 17, 2021 at 14:45

Hey everyone! I am really hoping to purchase a pair of Rachel Simpson shoes for my wedding, specifically these ones. Does anyone have any advice on sizing? I normally wear a size 8.5 but I can...

Stacey Tc, wednesday 20-Oct-21 3 102
Maude
March wedding pictures
Maude of Ontario, On September 29, 2021 at 19:04

Hello I am hoping some March brides can help me out. I am getting married next March ( 2022) at the Cambridge Mill, Ontario, and would really like to do outdoor photos. Did any brides do these and did...

Carmel, wednesday 29-Sep-21 4 153
Maude
Save the dates and invitation
Maude of Before the wedding, On August 12, 2021 at 02:07

Hey everyone. I am trying to decide if sending out Save The Date cards is necessary and whether to include the link for our wedding website. The website has good planning information but it also has...

Karen, sunday 22-Aug-21 11 228
Maude
Centerpieces
Maude of Wedding reception, On July 16, 2021 at 21:18

Hello wonderful, creative people I am in need of inspiration for centerpieces for a rectangular table without using flowers. Any ideas? March wedding, colours: navy, burgundy, gold, blush. I would...

Darlene, wednesday 28-Jul-21 10 181
Maude
Wedding fund
Maude of Plan a wedding, On July 25, 2021 at 08:50

Hey everyone! Hoping for some help or inspiration. My fiance and I want to ask our guests for contributions to our traveling as wedding gifts, but we want our guests to be able to share a piece of...

Amanda, sunday 25-Jul-21 5 141
Maude
Under wedding dress
Maude of Wedding fashion, On March 14, 2021 at 12:30

Hi ladies! So I am a fuller busted woman and it seems almost impossible to find a nice, pretty, good quality strapless bustier or corset to wear under my dress. My dress will have some sort of straps...

Amber, thursday 1-Apr-21 7 242 1
Maude
Wedding dress prices!
Maude of Wedding fashion, On February 3, 2021 at 19:56

Hi everyone! I am slowly starting to think about my dress and I just don't know much about the budget. Is it realistic to be able to pay 1500$ including alterations for a new dress? I don't...

Bailey, sunday 7-Feb-21 21 539
Maude
Help with wedding website rsvp
Maude of Tech support, On January 21, 2021 at 14:38

Hi! I am just finishing up the wedding website and tested the RSVP page. It includes a drop-down menu for guests to pick their entree, but we aren't offering that because they choose their meal the...

Hank, thursday 21-Jan-21 1 65
Maude
Articial or real flowers?
Maude of Plan a wedding, On January 13, 2021 at 00:35

Hi everyone! Just starting to plan all the smaller things in my wedding and I was blown away by the price of flowers. Has anyone done silk flowers or thought about it? I see some on Etsy that...

Alexis, tuesday 19-Jan-21 13 163 1
Maude
Adding mom as an admin
Maude of Tech support, On January 7, 2021 at 10:09

Hi. Is it possible to add another person to my profile as an admin? I can add my fiance I know, but I was hoping to add my mom. And I want her to be able to see my favourite dresses, which doesn't...

Gloria, thursday 7-Jan-21 2 79

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics